"I'm voting for him anyway": Watch MAGA supporters cling to Trump, deny the Moon landing, and insist the world is flat

I think they’re just assholes and they feel empowered to publicly be assholes by Trump’s rhetoric…

8 Likes

Full body proctitis, then.

3 Likes

Might be some variant of “affluenza.” They see the truth of Wilhoit’s Law, and seek to define the outgroup as “anyone not me.” But, as @Mindysan33 says, “asshole” seems to be the unifying factor. And that is not an illness, so much as a failure of morality and imagination.

8 Likes

Uh Huh Reaction GIF by Originals

8 Likes

My uncle’s reply to any questions about how bad it is there? “At least the taxes are lower!”

True, but I don’t have to wonder if the government will go on a crusade instead of making sure I have power or drive 90 minutes to get to a supermarket.

9 Likes

That seems like framing an amputation, possibly of the wrong limb, by saying “at least I’ve lost weight.”

11 Likes

“At least the taxes are lower” but then “you get what you pay for”.

8 Likes

9 Likes

The number of preppers who don’t pack a can opener and have no idea how to open a can without one shouldn’t surprise, given what we know about their general capacity to connect with reality.

7 Likes

WHO ROUSES ME FROM… oh, sorry.

What I want to know is, how do you frame yourself as an EDC Prepper Hero without owning (or someone giving you) a basic pocket knife with a can opener on it?

Maybe they just don’t realize that the second bottle opener is actually for cans.

4 Likes

Heck, I’m not a prepper but I had one of these on my keychain for years. Even opened a few cans with it.

6 Likes

Not to mention how often they’re thrown in with purchases at EDC vendors, included with canned survival rations, and so forth.

[Edit: typo]

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.