In 46-minute Facebook speech, Trump lies about 'voter fraud' and holds chart complaining of 'massive dump' of votes (VIDEO)

That’s not how it works. Rigged elections are how people like Hitler stay in power, not how they lose power. When has a rigged election actually been used the other way around?

Also, newly created “leaning a bit too hard on the whole Communism thing” false flag account much?

15 Likes

Especially when we’re dealing with this massive dump crisis.

5 Likes

And if Hitler is a baby, then you don’t kill him… you kidnap him and raise him in a completely different, nurturing environment; keeping a close eye on him for any signs of being of sociopath.

21 Likes

It might take 10-15 tries

7 Likes

Nah, get rid of that too. Leave no trace.

ETA: Sorry, I read “for” as “but” for some reason. Perhaps it’s time for bed.

5 Likes

Well, this thread seems mostly for butt business, so that’s probably okay.

9 Likes

Not that it is (or should be) a competition, but how many people died of AIDS while Reagan literally laughed about it?

13 Likes

Jesus. And because he’s president, this is now normalized. So many Republicans are watching this egregious bullshit and thinking this is fine and normal behavior for a president. (Never mind the complete assholes who believe this shit.)

Come on, now. What makes sense? That Trump lost, despite having lost the popular vote the first time and consistently being the least popular president in modern times? No, clearly Biden conspired with the Republican governors and Republican legislators, who set election procedures in these states, to throw the presidential election for Biden, while also simultaneously not giving the Democrats equivalent leads in the House and Senate because what Biden really wanted was a deadlocked federal government so he would be ineffective and… no, sorry, I can’t keep this bullshit going, because what kind of utter dumbfuck does one have to be to believe any of this shit?

14 Likes

Is there a tl;dw summary?

2 Likes

Oh, it goes beyond “fine and normal.” This is how they expect presidents to act. They will never again accept a president who doesn’t give rambling, fact-free speeches on Facebook. They don’t accept Trump even though he’s an asshole; they love him exactly because he’s an asshole. The Republican Party has twisted itself into the party of assholes in the last twenty years, and there are (unfortunately) a whole LOT of assholes in the US of Assholes.

7 Likes

no don’t you get it’s 5d chess, it’s a “46” minute video to show him acknowledging the election and conceding to the 46th president: Joe Robinette Biden Jr. the speech is just him performing the reality TV star act for his adoring fans.

and that’s hopefully obvious sarcasm. trump is the worst, fuck him and anyone standing by his lies.

3 Likes

I never thought I’d be saying this online, but considering the context, maybe the USA should get itself a poop knife. :poop: :man_shrugging: :hocho:

13 Likes

I think we’re gonna need a bigger bowl.

5 Likes

No mention of COVID-19. Well that’s one thing he sort of told the truth about. “He” not he fake news media stopped talking about COVID-19 on November 4th. It was like a miracle.

6 Likes

I don’t think you are arguing against what you think you are there - there is a difference between “rigging elections is only really used as a tool to stay in power, not to oust governments” and “Biden rigged the election”.

What is this, the straight to vhs of presidential speeches?

11 Likes

So I’ve been ruminating on this for a while now - the “leftist elite” had the organization, planning ability, funding, and wherewithal to rig one of the biggest, most publicized elections in history without leaving behind any credible evidence, but that same group couldn’t stop the stacking of the supreme court? What’s up with that?

13 Likes

Surely Facebook got right on this and flagged it as election misinformation?

(Over Thanksgiving I heard there’s a new right-wing alternative to Facebook, but I asked aloud, “isn’t Facebook the right-wing Facebook?”)

9 Likes

“If I’ve been the worst asshole in history, it is by standing on the shoulders of giant assholes”
GodfreyKneller-IsaacNewton-1689

8 Likes

" …our election system which is under coordinated assault and siege…"

Well, he got one thing right. Projection, as ever, though.

9 Likes