In 46-minute Facebook speech, Trump lies about 'voter fraud' and holds chart complaining of 'massive dump' of votes (VIDEO)

Yes. He’s an utter wanker and certainly several sandwiches short of a picnic. Needs men in white coats to arrive with a straitjacket.

4 Likes

There is no possible way I could watch that.

8 Likes

Fair point made here. It’s not a competition. But It was about 60,000 in the USA by 1988. A slower accumulation than with Covid.

Same pattern repeating now: intense “othering” is their approach to a pandemic, rather than actual public health measures.

3 Likes

That’s the part that really stands out to me. It’s a combination of the realization that the news stations will cut him off as soon as they realize it’s BS and an intentional aim directly at his followers to whip them into a frenzy.

5 Likes

I was just thinking the other day about how long it’s been since I saw a “You cucks don’t understand! He’s playing 4-D chess, man!” comment. I know yours is sarcastic, but it took me back. I wonder what level chess they think he’s playing at now?

3 Likes

It’s assholes all the way down, isn’t it?

7 Likes

FTFY. Now may the Georgians fix it for the rest of us.

3 Likes

1 Like

I could watch a minute of that, tops.

Well, the Sarah Cooper lip sync version.

3 Likes

I’ve been in several toxic workplaces during my career, but none of those jobs lasted more than three years. This. This has been four years with no weekends off and a pandemic.

12 Likes

Wait…proof of voter fraud from the same source! :rofl:

3 Likes

Here you go:

:poop:

3 Likes

I see what you did there, and it’s really really funny.

The thing is if you keep going back beyond Reagan and Nixon it’s not long until you start hitting presidents who probably just stood up in public and say, “White people are the superior race and we need to make sure the [contemporary pejorative for Black Americans] don’t take over!”

But of course, as the evil gets less pronounced the number of people who die from it keeps going up because the population increases.

Arguing over which president is the worst makes me think a bit of a scene in a children’s movie where two men are arguing over who will be in charge of something and a woman says, “Boys! Boys! You’re both beautiful!”

6 Likes

You have to remember that the diaper isn’t flushable. Remove the turd from it first.

2 Likes

And if signs show up, then kill him. But you’re a nicer person than I.

4 Likes

My money’s on the intelligence services not telling him anything that isn’t already public knowledge in some country or other because they know he’ll try to sell or trade the information to someone.

5 Likes

my mother and i had an extended conversation on the topic of worst or most evil presidents. we finally decided that with the possible exception of andrew jackson trump is the most evil president we’ve ever had. those two are neck and neck but donny edges out over andy.

5 Likes

Trump knows this is all a bunch of bull but he’s got to keep it up so he can keep stealing all his lowlife believer’s cash. All those donations are going straight into his pocket. He’s sitting back thinking, “what a bunch of suckers”.

2 Likes

I saw a snippet of it. Ugh. Anyone have a source that fact checked all the claims.