In 46-minute Facebook speech, Trump lies about 'voter fraud' and holds chart complaining of 'massive dump' of votes (VIDEO)

I think the best response to all this nonsense will be for Biden and the Democrats to respond to all the baseless allegations by bringing in a very well funded elections commission that covers all the bases. Make elections so extremely impeccably transparent at every level and in every state that there can never be any fraud, that the very notion would be absurd.

In the process also make damn sure that all electoral suppression and other ratfuckery is eliminated. Make sure everyone who is legal to vote has ample opportunity and is in fact well facilitated to get out and vote. Put a polling booth on every corner in every town.

Given that there are literally trillions of dollars on the line in any election, spend a few billion to make damn sure that elections are nonpartisan, impeccable and utterly fraud free. Make the legal penalty for electoral fraud draconian - imposed bankruptcy and 20 years minimum. Create a big division in the FBI whose whole purpose is to ensure fair and impeccable elections.

Of course, all of that is the opposite of what the Republican party actually wants. But so what?

4 Likes

Not all the claims because seriously wtf, but this hits most of them

5 Likes

Thanks so much!

Also much thanks. I was about to post asking if someone had a good neutral party rebuttal.

“SCHNIFFF SCHNIFFFF - And dey left, and dey felt…hah rah.”

I cannot wait for the Downfall treatment. Not the meme, but the whole depiction of just who is pumping Trump full of this confidence. Who is writing his speeches? (He certainly has nothing to do with them.) Giuliani, certainly, is the Steiner. But who are Keitel, Jodl, Krebs and Burgdorf?

1 Like

Exactly.

5 Likes

Yeah, so long as it’s their guy. Any politician they don’t support that acts anything like this will be seen as the crazy, demented idiot they are, I suspect. It’s not just coarsening political debate in the country (to a ridiculous degree), but wildly increasing the double standard of expectations for Democrats and Republicans. I don’t see how this country can have a future in this circumstances.

4 Likes

7th ring of hell-D chess

1 Like

:wink:

Or make sure the Democrats have a solid Senate majority, while they’re rigging things.

“Brazil The Movie” poster face!

1 Like

[shudder] I’m no hardcore grammarian, but in this case, please use punctuation. :wink:

I nearly lost my lunch picturing a mutant monster combining #7 and #45. :face_vomiting:

5 Likes

:thinking:

:rofl:

4 Likes

You should be ashamed! It was a really good lunch… :wink:

3 Likes

That’s not the problem. This election was truly transparent. They even had live video of votes being counted. Homeland Security kept it from Foreign interference (man responsible fired). Department of Justice could find no trace of fraud that would have changed the outcome of the election (no one saw that coming). But the lies keep on coming.

Donald J Trump is the problem and we voted him out.

4 Likes

I know that fraud is not the problem in this election. I’m saying it’s an opportunity to use Republican blustering to put a stop to all the longstanding vote suppression tactics that Republicans have benefited from over the years.

Voter roll purges, 1 polling station for hundreds of thousands of people, etc. Etc. Put a stop to it. Use Republican bullshit as a springboard to ending other bullshit.

2 Likes

That’s not how it works.

When Kimmel extracts all lies from Trump’s 45-min rant, it turns into great 45-second speech

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.