When Kimmel extracts all lies from Trump's 45-min rant, it turns into great 45-second speech

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/12/04/when-kimmel-extracts-all-lies-from-trumps-45-min-rant-it-turns-into-great-45-second-speech.html

4 Likes

They missed the two times he said “I’m Sorry”. Those were also clearly lies.

22 Likes

The Trump we always wanted.

3 Likes

That’s still 45 seconds more Trump than I ever wanted.

13 Likes

We ‘knew’ him in NYC starting in the 80s. We never wanted him.

7 Likes

Go back to Bavaria you asshole, and take your shit family of diseased crony grifting sociopaths with you.

Except Bavaria exiled them to the US… if only I could build a time machine

2 Likes

That was the concession speech I have been waiting for … thank you!

2 Likes

That’s the most honest, thoughtful and coherent speech I’ve ever heard him give. I think he’s finally looking presidential.

• says media generic talking head.
2 Likes

As a Bavarian, I would object. This asshole and his family was born and raised in the US of A, so we have nothing to do with that, he is entirely a creature of your own making. If you want to get rid of him, put him in jail.

14 Likes

I have never wanted even a single second of Donald Trump in the U.S. presidency.

1 Like

Don’t mind if I do! Though I doubt it’ll happen. He’ll weasel out. He’s the lying cad who, in the words of the poet, “will always cheat and always win.”

As a New Yorker and as someone who thinks that anyone who voted for him either time is a heartless sucker, there is absolutely no greater sucker than a NY trump voter.

5 Likes

Yep. You’d think they’d know better, although there’s nothing that leads me to believe that the ‘malady’ that causes said voters to (apparently) ignore/disbelieve the facts, does not affect similar voters in the rest of the country.

1 Like

Yeah, stupidity and cruelty are universal. What disappoints me about NYers is the fact that they have had a front row seat to this monster’s show for 40 years. I can’t think of one good thing he’s ever done for this state or city. IIRC, the ice rink was a grift, too.

3 Likes

Oh, yeah. Ever since Trump in the WH, I’ve thought, with great concern, about my niece who lives on Staten Island with her husband. She and her sister-in-law there are liberals married to conservatives. I’m sure you can guess at the S.I. demographics.

2 Likes

This was a super weird thing to witness. It was almost as if tRump were just a regular president, capable of normal human self control, except for the occasional weird tic/mannerism.

After extracting all the lies, I’m surprised there were even 45 seconds left.

hecep brought up Staten Island, which went 57% for Trump. Whereas Trump’s home borough, Queens, went 73% Biden. (Manhattan went 87% for Biden, up there with DC’s 92%.)

2 Likes

That was nice.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.