The bizarre MyPillow Guy now claims Alabama flipped 100,000 votes (yes, Trump won that state)

Originally published at: The bizarre MyPillow Guy now claims Alabama flipped 100,000 votes (yes, Trump won that state) | Boing Boing

8 Likes

29 Likes

Still not quite as crazy as Trump claiming that California cast 3 million fraudulent votes for Hillary Clinton in 2016.

Imagine putting that much energy into voter fraud for a state that the Democrats were expecting to carry anyway, then totally forgetting to do any voter fraud in the swing states where it might have changed the outcome of the election.

49 Likes

Lindell will soon be smearing feces in his hair running about and doing the unthinkable, actually by anything now it’s totally thinkable.

17 Likes

They all know it’s bullshit but making money and sowing doubts about democracy is the game.

32 Likes

So… Interviewer: “So, Mr Lindell, you’re saying that Trump lost by even more than he lost by?” (apparently that obvious question cannot be asked?)

That whole “packet capture data” does raise an on-going ghastly ‘feature’ of electronic voting. Do they actually transmit their count results via an internet link, or do election workers have to write some figures down, press “print”, or download onto memory sticks? That is, are they “air-gapped” or not? The ugly answer, it seems is: uh, gosh that’s not well understood. Of course, all voting should be done via paper (mark-sense) ballots (where hacking cannot ‘scale’). But there’s an unfortunate number of states (often ‘red states’ hmm) which think electronic voting machines are just jim-dandy. They’re not.

14 Likes

Twilight Zone twist - the investigate and find 100,000 votes flipped for Trump!

Dun - DUN- DUNNNNNN.

But no - that won’t happen either.

5 Likes

in most cases, the systems are air-gapped and there are paper backups. For example:

18 Likes

Is he sucking on his crack pipe again?

20 Likes

cease and desist pillow man

5 Likes

Yes. I’m pretty sure of it.

3 Likes

Obviously there is something about those lumpy pillows that effect the brain.

His ilk are doing this in multiple states Trump won. The goal is to delegitimize the concept and practice of elections.

20 Likes

The Air Gap is between Lindell’s ears.

18 Likes

Dominion Voting Systems, what’s up with your lawsuit against Lindell? Get a move on so he goes broke from the judgment and doesn’t have time after his shift at McDonalds to peddle this nonsense.

8 Likes

Christ, this shit is really getting old. And weirder. Presumably he means 100K votes were flipped for Biden… so, what’s the conspiracy theory here? That they slightly increased Biden’s votes in a state he was going to lose so… he’d seem slightly more popular than he was, and his wins in other states would seem more plausible?

Ah well, you see, that’s really easy when you get every single one of the state’s undocumented workers to come vote (and all for Hillary), er. plus another 100,000 fake votes from… somewhere. Though, weirdly, Democrats couldn’t manage to make that exact same thing happen in states where it would matter, like Texas or Florida, or…

13 Likes

Based solely upon his behavior, I’m not fully convinced that he ever stopped.

14 Likes

I’m guessing that he’s hoping to get some sort of local support from an Alabama idiot, and use it to suggest that here (points at nothing) are examples of the Biden attempt at fraud, but it was foiled by the Alabama gov’t doing things the right way, unlike in Georgia/Pennsylvania (boo hiss). Yea God-fearing Alabama, boo heathen Trump haters.

1 Like

I love Pillow Guy news because it means another opportunity to see the brilliant James Adomian do his spot on impression on Jimmy Kimmel’s show.. Adomian has really nailed the hangdog, whiny, pathetic nature of the creature better than anyone else I’ve seen.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, that’s what I trust when it comes to complicated network security matters…a mathematics school teacher from Ohio. :roll_eyes:

Morons, all of them. (election fraud grifters, not schoolteachers)

6 Likes