The bizarre MyPillow Guy now claims Alabama flipped 100,000 votes (yes, Trump won that state)

But that would be about the response to this supposed conspiracy - what was the point, supposedly, of the conspiracy itself? Actually, I suppose that’s a silly question. Nothing about anything he’s said has made any sense, so “sense” is obviously not something he’s interested in. There’s no coherent plan he’s attributing to the Democrats, because he’s operating on projection - and he’s just engaging with random nonsense in the hopes it will end up resulting in some partisan advantage, somehow, so he’s attributing that to the imaginary conspiracy, too.

6 Likes

The more he talks, the more he sounds like a USian version of Vicky Pollard.

4 Likes

The thing about the “packet captures” is that he uses the phrase without even a basic understanding of what he’s lying about. In addition, so far he’s only lied about having pcaps. He never entered any into evidence during the numerous election lawsuits when given ample opportunities to do so, and during last month’s grift-a-thon, he never provided any actual packets to the networking experts he’d invited to analyze them.

Not that there’s any surprises in that. The addlepated moron lets any old words pour out of his upper turdhole without restraint; they don’t have to make sense. His only job is to be yet another time-waster who attempts to exhaust people into no longer challenging his false arguments.

11 Likes

At what point will our society put a stop to the blatant lies being told that are making America measurably worse?

2 Likes

Better watch out, rat. Trump is not a fan of flipping.

9 Likes

So it’s not enough to try to prove Trump won, he’s trying to prove that not a single person in the USA voted for Biden now? And of course by “prove”, I mean “baselessly claim, then throw a tantrum when people ask for evidence instead of taking his word for it”.

6 Likes

Lawsuits take time. Not sure the first hearings have even been scheduled yet. It’s filed, though, which is why Lindell has pivoted to “the Chinese hacked us” versus “Dominion sold us out with machines they knew were set up to manipulated by the deep state liberals.”

The deep state: if progressives actually had that much control, the country would be WAY fucking different than it is. No Republican would ever win office. The fact they control 26 states and are barely out of power in DC, despite electing the worst president in history AND trying to overthrow democracy, suggests the deep state actually exists to help the GOP, not anyone else.

12 Likes

Sniff. Snort. Swallow. Whatever it is, it produces pretty pictures in his head.

“Yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but…” with appropriate accent. (For those not familiar with Vicky Pollard).

2 Likes

i agree ben affleck GIF

4 Likes

That is the ultimate question, and I have seen no evidence of saturation yet. There seems to be no end to the appetite for this bullshirt.

5 Likes

And if the left was really engaged in widespread voter fraud, wouldn’t we have flipped a few Senate seats as well? Did we forget about all the offices except the President?

8 Likes

Oh, MyPillowCrackhead, you never disappoint.

2 Likes

Alabama, Georgia, y’know, one of those southern states…

1 Like

It’s always projection with the GOP - every accusation is a confession.

7 Likes

I think it was rocks (crack cocaine) rather than lumps that have affected his brain.

1 Like

This.

His claims so far are like someone who says they’ve solved a cryptogram, but refuses to show the solution, just says over and over “it means blah blah blah, trust me.”

2 Likes
2 Likes

We need all the Pipehitters we can get in this fight to SAVE America.

Mike Pompeo

3 Likes

Exactly. This is normalizing constant denial and scrutiny.