In court Alex Jones testified he didn't broadcast a photo of the judge on fire, then lawyer shows jurors Jones's photo of judge on fire

Originally published at: In court Alex Jones testified he didn't broadcast a photo of the judge on fire, then lawyer shows jurors Jone's photo of judge on fire | Boing Boing

19 Likes

The Office Lol GIF

53 Likes

He’s lacks the intellectual capacity to recognize a simple set up to tell the truth.

Lying The Princess Bride GIF by Disney+

58 Likes

“I didn’t post it, one of my staff did!”

20 Likes

Well now his pants are on fire too I guess.

41 Likes

“I know, I’ll publicly disparage the judge, try to drum up hate against her, and make oblique threats against her! I’m the smartest man in the world!”

39 Likes

Maybe it depends on the meaning of “broadcast.”

5 Likes

27 Likes

David Tennant Insult GIF

44 Likes

Gaslighting has served him well for a long time. No need to stop now.

24 Likes

No, his excuse will be “technically it’s not a picture of her on fire, it’s a picture of her standing behind a fire, like she’s out camping.”

19 Likes

That could be the supplements. /s

24 Likes

Never mind the perjury from this, but how is a picture like that not an instant contempt charge?

32 Likes

This leads to the question, ‘why is Alex Jones not on fire?’

Because I’d like it if Alex Jones was on fire and no one helped him.

16 Likes

one could help put him out

with a wet ice pick.

10 Likes

This guy and his lawyer…
I recommend following this account on Twitter and check her live-tweet threads she’s done thus far.
This is from yesterday -

20 Likes

Instant contempt charges are really only seen on TV shows. The judge likely is keeping a whole stock of things ready to go after the jury comes in, and that will be when the things get resolved as she lays out contempt hearings, rules on sanctions motions, and, likely, refers perjury to the DA and the lawyer to the PBR

14 Likes

To (mis)quote the BOFH, I’d say that Mr. Jones skipped the spades and just rented an excavator for digging the hole he’s now in. It’s almost grave-like, in fact…

10 Likes

With a full bladder, maybe?

13 Likes

Liar Liar Thats A Lie GIF

7 Likes