In court Alex Jones testified he didn't broadcast a photo of the judge on fire, then lawyer shows jurors Jones's photo of judge on fire

Bring him to zee pants!

2 Likes

This seems like an oblig. Popehat scenario:

“If you’re kind of a big deal, there’s a significant possibility you’re a sociopath. You really don’t know how to tell the truth, except by coincidence. You understand what people mean when they say “tell the truth” but to you it’s like someone saying you should smile during the interview. Really? Well, I’ll try, I guess, if I remember. You’ve gotten to be a big deal by doing whatever is necessary and rather routinely lying. It may be difficult for you to focus and remember when you are lying because lying feels the same as telling the truth.”

10 Likes

All the fuccing time

That’s why we’re in this sh1t now

2 Likes

A handy dandy HTML cheat sheet text file, in a notepad note, lives in my toolbar. It also has foreign phrases, symbols, letters w/diacritics from foreign languages & linguistics symbols, etc. Lotsa fun stuff, like ✿ ☼ :sunny: :cloud: :open_umbrella: :snowman_with_snow: :snowflake: ☞ ॐ :skull_and_crossbones: :relaxed: ∞ ☥ ✁ :phone: Ω :wheel_of_dharma:
É é Ê ê È è Ę ę Ĕ ĕ Ě ě Ɇ ɇ Ė ė Ẹ ẹ Ɛ ɛ ɜ З з Ә’ ә’ Ə ə ɘ Э э Ë ë ẻ Ē ē Ẽ ẽ ∃ З́ з́ Ҽ ҽ Ҿ ҿ

⠀⣀⣤⣶⠾⠿⠿⠿⠿⢶⣦⣤⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⣤⠾⠛⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠙⠛⠻⠷⣶⣤⣤⣤⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⡾⢛⣽⣿⣿⣏⠙⠛⠻⠷⣦⣤⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢠⣾⣋⡀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⢀⣀⣤⣽⡿⠿⠛⠿⠿⠷⠾⠿⠿⠛⠋⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠻⠛⠛⠻⣶⣽⣿⣿⣿⡶⠿⠛⠋⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣿⡏⠻⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣶⠶⢶⣤⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⣯⠁⠀⠈⠛⢷⣤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⠧⠀⠀⢹⡇⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠻⠷⣦⣤⣤⣀⣀⣀⣀⣠⣤⡶⠟⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

:smiley:

10 Likes

AKA… The m​o​i​s​t file.

8 Likes

Heh heh heh heh

5 Likes

Many of these tricks for modifying text can be found here: BBS Style Manual

11 Likes

love an effective use of Lying Cat

4 Likes

caitlin-doughty-■■■■■

8 Likes

“I had the right to remain silent, but I didn’t have the ability.”

2 Likes

It’s an ongoing feature of these proceedings that no one from Infowars appears to be capable of comprehending that when the plaintiffs’ lawyers ask them questions they already know the true answer and have evidence to prove what the true answer is.

It’s a constant feature of these proceedings.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.