In final 2013 press conference, Obama promises NSA spying changes, says Snowden "under indictment"

oh, and any number of idiots that you agree with does not surprise me in the slightest. as to you calling me petulant, how chauvinistic and pathetic of you.

you asked me for this conversation by commenting on my comment. so please forgive me if i continue to hand you your hat.

" Pretending that Obama didn’t try to keep troops in Iraq or that the withdrawal wasn’t based on the agreement made during the Bush administration at the insistence of the Iraqis, is as rationally fact based as global warming denial or young earth creationism."

wow. did you really write that? maybe you copied it from somewhere.

from wikipedia “On February 27, 2009, at Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune in North Carolina, President Barack Obama announced a deadline for the withdrawal of combat troops from Iraq. According to the president, by August 31, 2010, after nearly seven and a half years of United States military engagement in Iraq, all but a “transitional force” of 35,000 to 50,000 troops would be withdrawn from the Middle Eastern nation.”

see also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Withdrawal_of_U.S.troops_from_Iraq#Full_withdrawal.282011.29

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.