In-N-Out drive thru road rage incident like something from an old Hanna-Barbera cartoon

Originally published at: In-N-Out drive thru road rage incident like something from an old Hanna-Barbera cartoon | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Magic Mountain, the In-n-Out drive-through wait, and hangry young people are a volatile combination.

12 Likes

So were some of these people going to do laundry, or is driving around with bleach in your car a thing now that the youths do in case a rumble breaks out at In-N-Out?

14 Likes

They were fighting because they were jealous of that lady’s magic crotch blur.

16 Likes

Violence on TV - totally OK!

Woman in short dress on TV - blur the dress, call the censors, alert mike pence!

If only everyone had a gun, this would have not been so dangerous
/s

16 Likes

She’s got that Japanese STD

10 Likes

Once again, Bowie nailed it.
I’m afraid of Americans
I’m afraid of the world
I’m afraid I can’t help it
I’m afraid I can’t
I’m afraid of Americans

6 Likes

Mmmm. Slow news day.

3 Likes

Maybe In-N-Out needs more Bible verses on their cups?

5 Likes

No other way to connect those two dots. You can stand at the intersection of Newhall Ranch Road and Bouquet Cyn Road, look South and see an In-N-Out joint (not the one in the video), look West and see the tallest rides at Magic Mountain, and yet again anticipate the weekend after-hour raucous of tire burnouts and testosterone-fueled racing along Newhall Ranch Road. The SCV’s baby-boom in the early 2000s released the Krakens.

5 Likes

Never get into it with someone when your stuck in a single lane with no exit possibilities.
Bad enough being at a red light next to someone you cut off and their glaring at you, needing 15 cars ahead of you to move before you can make good your escape is torture.

It was like, old undrunk soapy drinks you already had when you went into the drive-thru and no throwing the cups.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.