In three states, people like weed more than any presidential candidate

Well, of course they prefer weed. Have you ever tried smoking Jeb Bush? Talk about a drug that will give you paranoia.

3 Likes

Ok, but who would win in an all-out fight between Arnold Schwarzenneger and Classic Coke?

1 Like

Maybe theyā€™re smokingā€¦ weed?

1 Like

And yet, Hillary Clinton is a close third in each of these states. Good news for her. I guess. :confused:

I hear her husband had the same proclivity.

1 Like

Itā€™s not a ā€œsplit partisan voteā€ thing - itā€™s a ā€œlike/dislike each candidate individuallyā€ thing, and it looks like support for the Republican candidates adds up to over 100% (though not way over.) Some Republicans may be running campaigns against the other Republicans (ā€œIs Jeb Bush too much of a RINO for you?ā€) but that hasnā€™t reached the level of viciousness weā€™ll see later on.

1 Like

In Republican Florida, Jeb Bush tries to smoke You.

so low I had to dig a couple feet down to find the damn bar.

Depends on how you weigh victory. Arnold would win in the short term do to the amount and quickest He could defeat a whole army of Classic Coke. But in the long term, drinking so much Classic Coke would give Arnold diabetes and potentially cancer.

Oh, I didnā€™t realize thatā€¦thanks!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.