In wild talk, Marjorie Taylor Greene claims Fauci paid China to create Covid, suggests audience should shoot vaccine workers

https://constitution.congress.gov/ says:

They shall in all Cases, except Treason, Felony and Breach of the Peace, be privileged from Arrest during their Attendance at the Session of their respective Houses, and in going to and returning from the same;

So attempted murder is a Felony, I should think? Kinda strange, though, that Treason is not covered in Felony. Maybe they just wanted to highlight it?

5 Likes

Do you remember the good old days; when we thought that Sarah Palin was as bonkers as it was going to get?

I thought the microchips were supposed to make me gay; or is that what “boosted 5G signal” means?

16 Likes

…and far more attractive.

10 Likes

Trump donates his $1.6 million four-year salary to some federal agencies.

He then pockets $1.1 million by charging the Secret Service retail price to stay at his properties while they’re protecting him, as though they were any other paying guest.

And it’s not clear that he ever donated the last six months and 20 days of his salary ($220,000) at all.

15 Likes

This fucking psychopath is going to get doctors, or more likely nurses, killed. It’s only a matter of time.

“The virus is real and deadly. Which is why you definitely shouldn’t get vaccinated!”
Jesus.

I.e. anyone who isn’t us. Educated people. People who acknowledge reality. Empathetic people who want to help others. Public servants. Doctors. Nurses…

20 Likes

Treason isn’t a felony. It’s in a category all by itself, defined by the Constitution rather than the legislatures.

4 Likes

Not the first time wingnuts got people fired up like this. Remember when Glenn Beck convinced people of the “danger” of door to door census workers?

11 Likes

As we saw on January 6th, there is no contradiction between “law and order” and “Blue Lives Matter” on the one hand and insurrection on the other.

4 Likes

Elizabeth Holmes Eyes.

4 Likes

“Three whites” and a ring light.

10 Likes

Sincerely

Well Done Bravo GIF by Friends

4 Likes

Exactly - surely this has passed the threshold for action against Greene?

5 Likes

So, uh, with the China thing established, whenever Q’ers want to smear anyone w/ COVID shit, they have to somehow attach said person to China. So, by extension, Fauci must have funded COVID thru China. Ooohhhhkaaaay. [quietly tiptoes out the back door and then runs the holy fuck away]

2 Likes

16 Likes
4 Likes

Relevant part of the linked article:

According to Chinese/Japanese medical face reading, when the white part of the eye, known as the sclera, is visible beneath the iris, it represents physical imbalance in the body and is claimed to be present in alcoholics, drug addicts and people who over-consume sugar or grain. Conversely, when the upper sclera is visible it is said to be an indication of mental imbalance in people such as psychotics, murderers, and anyone rageful. In either condition, it is believed that these people attract accidents and violence.
__
Seems to check out, alright.

1 Like

A big problem with that idea is that the angle at which a photo is taken can make all the difference.

Audrey Hepburn, for instance;

Because it accentuated her dainty features, she was often photographed from slightly above or with her face tilted slightly down, to give her that girlish “doe-eyed” look:

17 Likes

Per worldometer (www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/) as of August 6th it’s a US death toll of 632,641 from Covid.

1 Like

I’M SCARED!

2 Likes

632,641 - that’s more or less the lower end of estimates of how many lives the American Civil War did cost.

9 Likes