Watch Michael Flynn's bizarre rant that Covid was a lie to steal the election and "gain control of society"

Originally published at: Watch Michael Flynn's bizarre rant that Covid was a lie to steal the election and "gain control of society" | Boing Boing

5 Likes

No. I won’t.

48 Likes

either incredibly stupid, or incredibly amoral.

12 Likes

Every accusation from a conservative is nothing more than an admission of sin.

30 Likes

So the question is, why did Donald Trump participate in this conspiracy by pretending to be hospitalized for a nonexistent disease?

49 Likes

So that he could prove his superiority by overcoming it?

7 Likes

He’s certainly earning his money from Putin.

17 Likes

All part of the plan, so he could go behind the scenes and, using knuckles and know-how, break up the pedophile rings. He pretended to be sick so the Enemy would be lulled into dropping their guard.

9 Likes

Yes.

20 Likes

“Whatever happened to the women’s movement that said ‘my body, my choice’?”

Uhhh. . . that was never about vaccines, women weren’t protesting the polio vaccine as a rights issue, ever. Nevertheless is Mr. Flynn suddenly going to come out as pro-choice now? Unlikely.

The worst part of the video is that the other two guys nod in agreement with him.

14 Likes

Has anyone ever used that argument when pulled over for drunk driving? It’s equally true, and true for the same reason.

13 Likes

Putin toady, we don’t need more evidence, it’s plain as day.

12 Likes

Can this super genius explain the other 3 million dead people across the planet if COVID is “fake” and “not a problem” anywhere else on Earth?

17 Likes

This was the republicans’ idea of an “adult in the room”.

8 Likes

If this is an example of what 30 years of hydroxycholoquine does to you, then there is an excellent reason to avoid the stuff. Like the plague. Or like Covid, you know, pick you poison.

23 Likes

Apparently Republicans think abortions are contagious but viruses are not.

20 Likes

This comes across as true to them because when the GQProb hears ‘no problem’ they think ‘not my problem’.

4 Likes

Sounds like Flynn should have been taking some other medication for 30 years.

8 Likes

Just think, this man held significant government positions where he wielded enormous power. And there are others just like him in similar positions.

6 Likes

“When you look around the world,” he said “why do all these places not have the problems that we keep getting beat over the head and shoulders on in this country about when it comes to Covid? Why?”

Because they fucking wore their masks and didn’t spread stupid conspiracy theories, you absolutely worthless, empty-headed, hypocritical, lying sack of shit! ARRRRRRRGHHH.

20 Likes