COVID-19 was deployed as a weapon in globalist scheme to dethrone Trump, says Kari Lake

Originally published at: Kari Lake Unveils Tactics of "Globalists" Against Trump - Boing Boing Covid a weapon, says Lake

4 Likes

In an unlikely way it’s a shame that as the number of right-wing outrageous lies sky-rocket that the fine folks who continue to embrace them as truth can’t be somehow offered a …badge of honor or other indicator (cf golgafrinchans) oh, like a red baseball cap of sorts if-you-will, so that we can take defensive measures against such genius. (“doxing is always wrong!” yeah, guess they must manage that themselves somehow -sigh-)

9 Likes

So much to unpack here.

First, “Real America’s Voice”, huh? As soon as I hear that kind of a name, I know it’s fringe conspiracy stuff.

Second, blonde woman host, check! I mean, they have a type, its obvious.

Thirdly, again the MAGAheads forget the rest of the world had COVID long before the US. In normal times, that would have meant we would have intervened, assisted, and locked down entry. Our leader and his many toadies were instead golfing and twittering rather than, you know, leading. It was a global issue long before it was ours, and we not only dropped the ball the world (for better or worse, feel free to debate elsewhere) expected us to run with, but then rolled around in the muck screaming how we weren’t dirty.

19 Likes

“They” can put a man on the moon. . .

“They” can make soap out of people and food out of wood. . .

“They” can make a coffee I like, without caffeine. . . .

(OK that last one sounds like BS.)

7 Likes

Wow - these globalists sure are devious in bringing down Trump by starting a pandemic in China and have it spread to Southern Europe before turning up in the US.

19 Likes

Who are these (((Globalists))) and (((They))), Kari Lake?

16 Likes

And orange jeebus is going on about how things were SO much better five years ago… four years ago hundreds of thousands of Americans died because he couldn’t tweet away a pandemic (Trump seems to be a pan-dumb-ic). And real consequences finally caught up with the ace grifter in chief.

Now mega-stupids like Kari (soft-focus she-hitler) Lake try to rewrite reality to shore up their crooked craptastic world-view. FU lady, just FU.

9 Likes

Globalist=Jew, and Covid followed Don after he came into office
JesusCovid

9 Likes

But all you forget the global elites used the non-US COVID cases as a diversion. (/s)

6 Likes

Truth social. Pravda. Real american voice. hrm. Need something called the REAL TRUTHIEST TRUTH STRAIGHT SHOOTING HONEST BROADCAST

10 Likes

How do you estimate her chances of becoming his running mate as the vice presidential candidate? It’s not zero.
I find her verbal style of delivery incredibly impressive, never misses a beat, and she has shown herself prepared to fully embrace every dark corner of the MAGA conspiracy landscape.

1 Like

What, no eagle blood? You…liberal!

4 Likes
4 Likes

“They’ve already pulled COVID on us, right? And killed how many of us”

You dumbasses killed yourselves by refusing to get vaccinated or even wear masks and quarantine. If you really thought COVID was a devious conspiracy-born supervirus, you wouldn’t have been performatively denying basic germ theory all through the pandemic.

15 Likes

Confused Marvel Studios GIF by Disney+

6 Likes

I suspected that “globalist” would rhyme with “chew”.

6 Likes

Wait, so COVID is real now?

That’s an interesting claim. Something like that should have many, many examples, right? Can you show us a few?

11 Likes

“They want to force pronouns on us! And give up our constitutional right to abuse trans kids! and, and, Hillary’s emails!”

Or something equally incoherent. Yeah, facts are like birds. They ain’t real.

11 Likes

So “they” are the Republican House? :thinking:

7 Likes

Narrowcast? Just one line of argument. Also, one type of guest. One type of host. FTR, if frequencies for media distribution were still a thing, I wouldn’t suggest to give them also the slimmest bandwidth possible. As it is now, maybe we can convince them that they should not use digital media, because it is “global”?

8 Likes