In wild talk, Marjorie Taylor Greene claims Fauci paid China to create Covid, suggests audience should shoot vaccine workers

At least the Ferengi were rational and up-front about it.

9 Likes

Or: the population of Vermont or D.C., about 100K more than Wyoming, or 100K less than North Dakota or Alaska.

3 Likes

17 Likes

OK, she’s batshit crazy. And I’ve been DWC (drinking while cooking), so I’m not at my sharpest. But this did cause me to google “gain-of-function fauci” and the first couple hits included these articles from the BBC and The Nation which make me wonder whether this “engineered in the Wuhan lab” stuff isn’t as crazy as I assumed.

Indeed!

1 Like

Alabama would do much better with Yakei the female Japanese macaque in charge.

3 Likes
1 Like

Obligatory

f14129b14619431e57bdf2cfd3762b6d541efb0f

23 Likes

Mmmm… lobes.

3 Likes

Aw, Baby Face; little, teeny, tiny Dexter Fletcher. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

These people will be communicating with only grunts soon.

4 Likes

Was going to post the Home Improvement intro here with a comment about how they’ve been doing that for years already, but I got to YouTube, saw his fucking face, and just felt too exhausted to go on.

3 Likes

“Real” sanpaku is visible even when the person looks straight ahead.

2 Likes

And even then, it’s still a lousy way to ‘determine’ if someone is “psychotic” or mentally ‘off…’

For instance:

Rodney Dangerfield and Dame Maggie Smith both suffer from Graves Disease… (though only Smith had surgery to help rectify her appearance.)

Long story short - I personally believe that Empty Greene is a freakin’ sociopath based solely on what she says and does, not how she looks.

20 Likes

But it does in fact often indicate a medical issue, which I think is part of the original definition.

Also some othering, as Western eyes are more likely to have this.

10 Likes

16 Likes

Dr Frankenstein: Damn your eyes!

Igor: Too late!

12 Likes

Lock her up!
With no chance of parole.

3 Likes

I’ll smoke to that, my very dear.
smiley-channelde_rauchen001

7 Likes

Yeah, sounds about right…