In wild talk, Marjorie Taylor Greene claims Fauci paid China to create Covid, suggests audience should shoot vaccine workers

Badum, tish - thank you, one of my all-time favourite movie quotes! :grin:

2 Likes

7 Likes

fly2

4 Likes

Wait, they’re not well dressed …

4 Likes

So, um, covid is a deadly bioweapon engineered by the chinese at the behest of the liberal elite; but it’s still a good and patriotic idea to shoot people trying to help you avoid dying of it?

It’s pretty normal for conspiracy theories to be…somewhat adrift…from the data everyone else is working with; but is a little internal consistency too much to expect?

14 Likes

Unfortunately, yes it is.

6 Likes

Last report was that mental function was seen in a ditch on Hwy 411 where she threw it out the drivers side window. Or maybe, like her great-great uncle Al, it’s just paresis.

Her Capone cousin Coty Wamp is now running for district attorney, up the road in Chattanooga. Only good news in all this is if all their voters die of vaccination refusal.

2 Likes

Yes

9 Likes

I think maybe you’re just jealous because you are nearly as good as they are at compartmentalized thinking.

Sure, you can suspend your knowledge of certain facts when they are inconvenient to your emotional narrative sometimes, but can you hold two completely incompatible worldviews at the same time and argue for both in the same sentence? Not a chance!

Don’t worry, just follow by five step program and you’ll be able to compartmentalize your thoughts in no time.

6 Likes

Will the five step program also help me love Big Brother? I could be persuaded by some Victory Gin to help me cope with this timeline…

3 Likes

You must be familiar with this program.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.