Incel, a disturbing short film about an "involuntary celibate"

Tell that to a person who (feels they are, at least) starving to death!

I don’t disagree, but I do know that many women do it and won’t ever cop to it publicly… because we tend to get villainized by society for having too much (ie, ANY) interest in sexual pleasure.

Trust bad or incomplete data at your own peril.

8 Likes

I would high five those that do.

3 Likes

Only if they wash their hands first, yo.

But seriously, I’m all for everyone having more orgasms, and better consensual sex in general. IMO, it makes for happier, healthier people.

And the less sex is demonized, the faster we can decimate all these dumb-ass ideas and misconceptions about sex that are nothing but a detriment to civilized society.

9 Likes

No offense, but if you think women in their 30’s and 40’s are nine to ten times less likely to masturbate, I have a nice bridge in San Francisco to sell ya.

It really isn’t. It’s a manifestation of man-babies who refuse to treat women as people because they were raised wrong or have some other deep-seated wellspring of misogyny. Whatever the ratios, men who don’t identify as incels like sex and beating the meat just as much as the next guy.

8 Likes

Sure, but me left hand is free and is always ready to go (and there is a backup incase it is hurt). Unlike the misses vib which was $70 and needs to be charged every so often…

Technically women don’t need toys, but considering how varied of stimulation she may like it kind of makes sense. I’d say +90% of guys are okay with some form of stroking type motion…

Your ‘missus’ needs to learn how to shop better, methinks.

3 Likes

Actually that seems rather cheap for most of the Lelo line now a days…

Oh that’s rich! If I had a dime for every masterbating 30 - 40 yr old woman! lol

Show me the money!

3 Likes

TMI%20Meter
:wink:

7 Likes

*shrugs

A decent vibrator can be had for around $25, but everyone has their own individual wants and needs…

Besides, like you already mentioned; women aren’t even remotely dependent on sex toys for self pleasure, toys merely add to the experience.

7 Likes

Getting hot in here…

Hot%20Kitty

Involuntary celibate my ass.

What a waste.

6 Likes

I just had a thought…and at over-100 posts in to this topic, I’m not sure (can’t remember without re-reading the whole topic) if it’s been covered or not…anyway, it occurs to me to wonder: is the incel thing even about sex—or is it about power (in the way that rape isn’t about sex, it’s about power)?

2 Likes

It almost seems an incompetence thing than a power thing.

They think they need (Sex) to be a happy complete thing but can’t understand how to achieve that like relationships are video game where they are rules layering relationships and the sex giver is some npc.

I think this is a far deeply sadder than it just being a power trip.

It’s like a person only learned how a relationship works by bad teen films like Porkey’s and Revenge of the Nerds.

It’s what happens when people are not socialized early and then circle-jerk themselves into a frenzy. I like Contra-points description as it is a social media equivalent of cutting.

3 Likes

Ah, just realized I hadn’t watched the ContraPoints video.

2 Likes

It’s very good overall.

4 Likes

Involuntary often doesn’t mean such individuals aren’t capable of having any sex at all, ever; it’s that the Mila Kunis’s and the Margot Robbies of the world aren’t jumping through hoops to fuck them… and it seems that many incels are under the delusion that they are “owed” a babe, just by mere virtue of being hetero and male… and when reality doesn’t align with such unrealistic masturbatory fantasies they become embittered.

Also for a peek at women avidly discussing sex. sexuality and what appeals to us:

Seems like there’s a whole helluva LOT of ‘interest’ being expressed there…

7 Likes

Lilly Tomlin’s arm pits?? I never!

tumblr_my8jnbrxIc1ram4r5o1_500

5 Likes

Those are in there?

Well, whatever floats somebody’s boat, that doesn’t capsize mine…

ETA:

Sho’ you right; there they are, in all their glory.

5 Likes

…and nice. What an extremely low bar to meet.

7 Likes