Incel blows off own hands trying to make anti-cheerleader bomb, still a wanker

“… showed up at the Clinch Valley Medical Center with a missing hand.” without Wait, maybe just do this sentence over.

8 Likes

Gotta appreciate this revised headline:

15 Likes

Why do you always hurt the one you love?

3 Likes

No, we don’t. It still reduces women to sex objects.

16 Likes

Fair.  

7 Likes

I dunno if anyone was going to say that, and I personally don’t recognise that mental state. As a queer teen – at least in the olden days – you’re kind of exempt from all of this; society doesn’t have any agenda for how you should relate to other people (apart from, you know, how you shouldn’t exist).

So I can only speculate here. But given that extreme incel types make headlines several times a year, they can’t be that far from the mean. I do not think most adult straight men think women owe them sex; but I would find it a bit suspicious if they said the thought had never crossed their mind.

If anyone was planning to post about how they moved beyond incel-like thoughts, as I see it, that is a healthy contribution, not a sign of guilt. You can’t fix the dark stuff solely by denying its existence.

6 Likes

I can sympathize. Last time my home town came up in the news, a guy had taken a shot at some poor middle school kid who’d missed the bus and gotten lost.

2 Likes

Sure is wasn’t Clench Valley Medical Center?

1 Like

Affirmation from similar on the intertubes.

I’m sure it’s a well paying job.

How the heck did he get to the hospital?

6 Likes

Well that is one way to curb excessive whacking off. Flappy the Dolphin would approve

2 Likes

Back in the days of the Cold War it wasn’t an issue. There were plenty of women involved with groups like Red Army Faction and various related organizations. When the Soviet money dried up, incel Islamicists and amateurs squeezed them out.

1 Like

Same goes for synchronized swimming. I’m not a fan of dancing or the “artistic” gymnastic events, but I can tolerate them. Except sychro. The smiles creep me out.

Might be made worse by the nose-pinch device, which I understand is required.

2 Likes

Still has one hand, so perhaps he waved for a cab?

JFC… I just realized I’m an old… it’s all ride sharing apps now, right?

2 Likes

It’s going to make the fingerprint unlock tougher if you are missing the finger you are supposed to unlock the phone with…

2 Likes

Someone watched ‘Frankenhooker’ too many times.

2 Likes

Just going to place this thread here…

19 Likes

Well, his writing does suck as well, which is consistent with him probably being a bit of a dumbass in addition to a handless wanker.

5 Likes

This gave me the sads rather than the mads.

3 Likes