Incel blows off own hands trying to make anti-cheerleader bomb, still a wanker

He would have had to blow his dick off

16 Likes

Serves him bloody well right.

5 Likes

He created his own consequences. Good for him.

1 Like

Was a Sumatran Rat Monkey involved at all?
One can hope.

4 Likes

Fuck school, fuck softball, fuck cheer, fuck everything.

2 Likes

Well, I’ll have to admit that even though I’m 72 years old (yeah, really ancient!) I remember this one cheerleader in HS…

7 Likes

Huh. He’s not dead?

He managed to fail at bombmaking, too.

8 Likes

You do get “hot cheerleaders” in adult sportsball too.

I’d have gone with, “I stuck my dick in the vacuum cleaner, and poor ol’ Henry just exploded.”

@Aqua, I too am a fan of Natalie Wynn and find her videos informative and entertaining; a real talent.

4 Likes

Our second to last President was also a cheerleader, but hotness is in the eye of the beholder.

5 Likes

3 Likes

He should have stuck to writing and skipped the bomb making. He could have written a better “Heathers” reboot than the one they tried in 2018 (which wouldn’t be too difficult).

Ah, a lawnmower man.

2 Likes

I don’t think he will wish for anything but his hands back, no matter what happens next. My cynical self adds; After all it was all the sexual attendence he could get.

1 Like

Everyone in that photo is admittedly attractive, but it’s also a quite disconcerting example of the usually-subtle difference between smiling and baring your teeth.

8 Likes

People would like cheerleaders better if they smiled more?

4 Likes

I would personally find cheerleaders more effective at their purported purpose if they looked genuinely happy and excited, rather than like they’re following a 10-point checklist for what some corporate ghoul thinks a “smile” is under pain of losing their jobs.

7 Likes

There’s clearly a terrorism gender disparity that needs to be addressed. By which I mean we need more lady terrorists, obviously. Clearly it’s not a lack of targets, as incels (and other fascists), as well as particular fraternities, politicians, movie producers, financiers and CEOS, cops, judges, etc. are just blithely wandering about, completely unexploded. So obviously it’s more of a resource/STEM issue. The solution is more electronics and bomb building classes for girls, I think, or, at the very least, weapons training, and some small grants for materials to get started.

(Not that I’ve thought a lot about this, and most definitely don’t have some appropriate terror group names and logos at the ready.)

13 Likes

Someone had to spend time picking little pieces of his hands out of his face. That’ll have you questioning life choices.

2 Likes

Please tell me they were college cheerleaders. 5 years is to long to hold a grudge.

2 Likes

Guess he won’t need to watch this clip now.

8 Likes

Absolutely right, and it’s exacerbated by having a leader, who possesses those traits in abundance, narcissistic, psychopathic, lacking any empathy, and revelling in it, proud of it, making it even more something for losers like this sad little man to aspire to.
What a world we live in today.

6 Likes