Incredible no-glue toilet paper roll model of buckminsterfullerene

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/05/01/incredible-toilet-paper-roll-m.html

2 Likes

No, I won’t.

5 Likes

No-glue toilet paper is my role model.

5 Likes

I got tired of visualizing, but I’m sure there’s going to be at least one intersection that isn’t linked when you’re done making a shape, and that makes me not want to start one. (Besides not wanting to source a bunch of paper rings.)

1 Like

you can probably do that with drinks can nesting wraps

1 Like

Indeed, a comma and one more hyphen would have avoided that (t)issue.

3 Likes

That’s got to be one of the most confusing headlines ever.

I came here expecting some kind of futuristic Buckminster Fuller derived disruptive toilet paper technology.

Am disappoint.

4 Likes

And isn’t it ‘role model’?

(Ducks and gets coat.)

5 Likes

I can’t tell any more…

1 Like

Me too, and with the disappointment of seeing that there was no way I was gonna rub that huge gnarly convoluted thing 'twixt my cheeks.

4 Likes

While Covid-19 appears to be going down there is a marked increase in Cabin Fever. It’s a sad thing to behold.

Incredible no-glue toilet paper = someone finally figured out which one is the toilet paper and which one is the flypaper

And the rest of that sentence means… That its roll is a model of buckminsterfullerene? That its role model is buckminsterfullerene? I can’t tell anymore.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.