Indiana judges suspended after 3 a.m. brawl at White Castle

I learned many years ago that nothing good happens at White Castle after midnight.

6 Likes

This White Castle parking lot is a dark terrible place. It is notorious. It has always been there and no good has ever come of it.

-I’ve lived in Indy my whole life and when i first heard about this altercation months back my internal response was “What the hell were they doing at the greyhound station white castle? you should never go there!”

6 Likes

Judge Bell was admitted to the Indiana Bar in 2011 and has served as the Judge of Crawford Circuit Court since January 1, 2017.

Becoming a judge less than six years after you pass the bar is remarkable, if not ridiculous. Sympathies to those who had to pass through her court and face the same kind of judgment that has you bumbling around drunk at 3 am in a bad part of town. Same for the other two idiots with a few more years of experience behind them. Indiana is a weird place, and not in a good way.

1 Like

You beat me to it. Also depending on the location it can be a show 24 hours a day.
I still get the occasional craving for them.

5 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes

I could hear the song in my head before I even clicked the play button.

5 Likes

this story is even more fabulous than i expected

3 Likes

Yeah, that struck me as well. Two guys shout something (presumably offensive) from a passing vehicle, she flips them off, they stop and get out of the vehicle so they can have a physical confrontation, there’s a fight between the four men, the two dudes pull out guns and start shooting… and somehow it’s her fault. Two dudes start and escalate a confrontation that ends with them trying to kill some people, but sure, let’s blame the “mouthy woman” who was one of their targets.

10 Likes

I learned the opposite, that’s when ALL the good stuff happens!

the REAL show happens in the next 24 hours after eating them! hahahahaha

3 Likes

My wife and I have noted that White Castle’s smells the same no matter what. Fresh or days old. Hot or cold. Going in or coming out. They violate the laws of nature.

2 Likes

Although the whole incident makes me sad* I’m actually somewhat reassured that people who are charged with judging others are relatively normal average people who aren’t above being at White Castle drunk at 3am.

*the whole bullshit honor culture thing that demands that insulting words be countered with violence makes me think humans don’t deserve to survive.

2 Likes

Still ain’t half as bad as what Trump does on a daily basis and he gets away with it all. In fact, if he got in a brawl at a White Castle at 3 am his supporters would probably have a collective orgasm.

1 Like

This is a wonderful story.

Again, it’s a wonderful story.

1 Like

(sung to the tune of “The Twelve Days of Christmas”)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.