Judge with "temper" and many guns surprises himself by shooting wife

Originally published at: Judge with "temper" and many guns surprises himself by shooting wife | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Sounds like an athlete coming to terms with an ankle injury that could keep them off the field for the rest of the season, not a man who just murdered his spouse.

31 Likes

How long to him allege temporary insanity.

White guys doing horrible stuff should have a bingo

13 Likes

Easy access to guns creates tragedy.

FTFY

16 Likes

“Well, I guess I’m done for a while.”

Awhile? With a confession like that, it should be for the rest of his life.

14 Likes

He’s a white gun owner in America and a member of the judiciary. With a confession like that, he could become President.

13 Likes

A fitting punishment might be to make him eat his 26,000 rounds of ammunition (26,000 rounds?! I imagine him bathing in bullets, like Scrooge McDuck in gold).

4 Likes

The fucker whined about his son, not the woman he married and murdered?!

11 Likes

Named Prosecutor of the Year four times by the Orange Co. Narcotics Officers Assoc.
Apparently the above didn’t affect his common sense. Do as I say, not as I do. The face of US justice.

7 Likes

Despite knowing it’s immaterial, can I just say I don’t really give a fuck how the asshole who murdered his wife feels about her murder? He surprised himself? I don’t care! He murdered his wife!

OK, rant over. This timeline makes me so damned tired…

18 Likes

Looking forward to his book tour and podcast.

2 Likes

Yeah, North Korea shouldn’t have the Bomb because Kim is unstable… ok…

Sadly, nothing could have been done to prevent this senseless tragedy /s

1 Like

Wtf is the charge of “personally using a firearm”

3 Likes

At least nobody infringed on his Second Amendment rights.

tenor-31

11 Likes

not sure if it’s in this one, but the original story i read mentioned that he texted his bailiff and said “I won’t be coming in to work…” or something like that. jesus.

9 Likes

“Temper” or not, anyone who collects that many firearms is cause for concern. It’s Chekov’s Armoury.

15 Likes

Bail? Even if they confiscated his guns, don’t see why he’s out on bail. If he has 48 guns they know about, there’s probably one or two that are off the books, stashed away somewhere.

6 Likes

Or at least a new republician supreme court nominee.

3 Likes

I know that “gun enthusiasts” tend to horde weapons and ammo, but I’m curious as to whether 40-some guns and 26,000 rounds of ammo is “normal” for one of these people. Obviously, I think it’s insane. But I would be interested to know if when one of these second amendment types says “I collect guns” it means that they have a freaking arsenal in their house.

4 Likes

There is the problem.

What the fuck? Is this warzone? Why the hell a single person feel the need, let alone actually acquire and possess that much firearm? With that much weapon, he can kill himself and every single acquaintance many lifetime over.

Is this how he imaged himself? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
armed machine gun GIF

For awhile? Is he serious? You’re done and shouldn’t be allowed to even hold a water pistol, let alone any lethal weapon.

I truly sorry for the wife. No one deserves this.

3 Likes