Judge with "temper" and many guns surprises himself by shooting wife

A friend of mine was a sharpshooter and did demonstration shooting in the Air Force. During the peak of his training, he would regularly shoot 10,000+ rounds of ammo per week to stay proficient.

He’s not a ‘wacko’ by any means and even though it seems outrageous to most people, his arsenal really is the culmination of a lifetime of collecting and curating firearms. Ammo has actually gotten very expensive and some calibers are extremely hard to come by so it’s not uncommon for ‘enthusiasts’ to stockpile many thousands of rounds. For example, my uncle has a beautiful .44-40 Henry WCF rifle and hasn’t been able to find ammo in his area for over 2 years.

3 Likes

“I didn’t see signs of dv”

Goes on to list several examples of a rapidly degenerating dv situation with massive risk factors.

Classic.

My sympathies to the son, you don’t know what you don’t know.

10 Likes

My thumbnail guess is 26,000 rounds of various calibres and gauges would be about a steamer trunk full. That’s an incredible amount of ammunition for a non-professional shooter to have around.

2 Likes

But I’m sure all the decisions he made as judge, deciding the fates of people’s lives,were level-headed decisions right?

Right?

crickets

10 Likes

this is what a gun range should be for. a person collecting guns and stockpiling ammo at home? it shouldn’t be a thing

people can keep their hobbies, and we can stop the madness of responsible gun owners killing their partners, children, and neighbors all at the same time

7 Likes

Why is his first name not listed?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.