Indiana State Rep. threatens student with his gun

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/01/31/indiana-state-rep-threatens-student-with-his-gun.html

4 Likes

Video:

He flashes his gun at 6:07

14 Likes

These are children who are justifiably terrified that they won’t live to see adulthood because assholes like you have worked tirelessly to ensure they won’t be able to escape the horrors of rampant gun violence.

36 Likes

(IC 35-45-2-1)

Well if people who want to have adult conversations are going to use intimidation as a tactic they should be charged with adult crimes.

45 Likes

I’ll bet this thug uses the phrase “responsible gun owner” a lot.

20 Likes

Nothing but bad faith arguments, closes the conversation with sexism. Class act.

22 Likes

…and he was charged with brandishing a firearm when?

21 Likes

evil-600x344

14 Likes

Bet the student can’t bring his gun into the capital.

16 Likes

Unsurprisingly, Lucas has a history. Sterling individual we should all look up to, meaning you should never let him out of your sight.

7 Likes

If one wants to have an adult conversation one must first find an adult.

20 Likes

Huh. He’s currently on probation for two misdemeanors (OWI and leaving the scene of an accident). I guess Indiana is fine with concealed carry while on probation? He has a lot to say about other criminals with guns being a problem in Indianapolis. Look in the mirror, Jim.

Everything about this guy seems rotten, don’t read if you don’t want to be (more) pissed off:

13 Likes

What a hateful and obtuse asshat.

13 Likes

He’s so brave, standing up to unarmed children like that.

15 Likes

Until the part when he runs away, at least.

11 Likes

Inevitably.

7 Likes

His mug shot:
Despite his defense of “inanimate objects”, he of course is on the wrong side of history on banning books, which are inanimate objects not used in mass murders.

9 Likes

Born in Seymour, only capable of seein’ less.

8 Likes

I agree with the concept, just not who he’s implying wasn’t able to handle the situation like an adult.

9 Likes

That sounds borrowed from a different flavor of indecent exposure scandal…

7 Likes