Infinite Elizabeth Holmes

I dunno. Some days I think Nostradumbass is a puppet. :smiley:

Exactly what you’d think in regards to “this cannot work. What are you thinking”. But it’s clear from her view (I forget her name) that Holmes was deluded form the get go.

1 Like

Yeah, but a puppet is not a muppet!

Not much of a surprise, I guess.

1 Like

True enough.

Yeah. Not surprising but fascinating how she was warned “this is a big nope” and yet ignored those warnings and forged ahead at the encouragement of people like Kissinger.

2 Likes

5 Likes

leela

9 Likes

14 Likes

Not to pile on but, she’s always looked freaky to me and I don’t mean in the Rick James manner. Her look is disturbing yet unsettling, all while being scary. She looks like a china doll and, from my perspective, that is not a good thing. My Mother in Law had a mess of dolls in the guest bedroom. All those soulless eyes staring at you. Giving me the willies just thinking about it.

4 Likes

GXxJVKL9X2bl

8 Likes

What’s weird is the sound of the GIF: A faked deep voice.

1 Like

I feel that, artistically, she needs a mosquito’s proboscis. What with the blood and all.

6 Likes

My mom has an old “Saucy Walker” doll that she keeps kept in the guest room. My daughter made us put Saucy in the closet and leave her in there for the duration of the visit.

3 Likes

Are we crowd-sourcing a new @beschizza horror-shoop?

2 Likes

5 Likes

But more lifelike.

5 Likes

That sounds like it could be fun… no?

2 Likes

Readers, never say I do not love you. Be sure to enjoy it in full HD, full-screen. Right click and select “loop” where available.

14 Likes

Yeah, I kept waiting for the gif to start; when I realized it was already going I got goosebumps (and not in a good way).

What the hell:

10 Likes

My presbyopia’s gotten a little worse, to the point where I have actual difficulty discerning this photo (i.e.on a handheld screen) The blur with which I’d ordinarily see this isn’t far from what you’ve done with it, so now I’m looking at this shifting phantom.

1 Like

I guess she doesn’t smell too good now.

(ETA - Don’t worry, I already got my coat.)

4 Likes

All I can say is nope.avi

1 Like