Insane Clown Posse and ACLU sue FBI over calling juggalos a gang

It was snark. We finally achieve agreement and closure. Thank you.

Heā€™s ā€˜retiredā€™, I think that meteor has burned out already.

Several considerationsā€¦ As the labor market is underperforming, the military has more good candidates that havenā€™t had too much trouble in their pasts. They donā€™t have to take people that perform badly on the ASVAB, they donā€™t have to take criminals, or anyone else that they donā€™t really want just to fill quotas.

Additionally thereā€™s a danger that if someone is committed to the gang that theyā€™re associated with, they may enter the military to learn tactics that could then apply to gang activities when they get out. An enlistment is only for four years, so itā€™s very possible for a gang member to remain loyal to the gang when being discharged, as opposed to changing allegiances.

Finally, the military already has enough trouble with crime without encouraging active criminals from joining.

1 Like

In L.A. at least, Insane Clown Posse is a quite violent and organized street gang with a nasty reputation.

I highly doubt this. Citations please.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-insane-clown-posse-gang-lawsuit-20140109,0,3890760.story#axzz2q8i2aAvx

I still highly doubt it

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.