Inside the hollow Earth are aliens, Nazis, and the Lost Tribes of Israel

[Read the post]

I thought the Nazi’s escaped to the moon?

7 Likes

There have also been a lot of stories that the hollow Earth is where their saucer base is. The teaser I saw for the new Iron Sky movie goes there.

3 Likes

BTW the sequel goes underground.

3 Likes

This book looks cute, but is there anything new that Robert Anton Wilson didn’t already say in the seventies? (Or Charles Fort in the thirties?)

3 Likes

Surely we would have picked up the togetherness-deficiencies on seismic sensors if the hollow earth contains both the lost tribes of Israel and Nazis?

Aliens know how to be quiet, when the need arises(source: X-Com: UFO Defense, night mission, Crysalids); but those others can’t be getting along.

2 Likes

Evil, nasty, sneaky, dastardly damn Chrysalids! Moving across half the map in a turn, making my brave soldies into nasty zombies!

If I ever needed a justification for save-scumming, I’d blame Chrysalids.

2 Likes

Clearly, HITLER WAS THERE ALL ALONG!!!

I loved Iron Sky… I can’t wait for this one!

2 Likes

But we clearly saw him on the moon! MY CONTINUITY! Wah!

1 Like

This is why global warming is such a calamity: When the polar ice melts, all our oceans will drain through the holes like water from a bathtub, leaving our outer earth bone dry, while the lost tribes of Israel drown in another cataclysmic flood.

1 Like

He wasn’t on the moon, though. That was the post-Hitler guy who was running the moon-nazi-utopia…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.