Former Israeli military leader opens up about contact with "Galactic Federation" of aliens

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/12/08/former-israeli-military-leader-opens-up-about-contact-with-galactic-federation-of-aliens.html

5 Likes

There’s always a book.

20 Likes

Eshed insists that Trump is aware of them, and that he was “on the verge” of disclosing their existence. However, the Galactic Federation reportedly stopped him from doing so, saying they wished to prevent mass hysteria since they felt humanity needed to “evolve and reach a stage where we will… understand what space and spaceships are,” Yediot Aharonot reported.

54 Likes

ack, ack ackHeartyVioletBlackbuck-max-1mb

22 Likes

Frankly, I don´t blame those aliens. We suck as a species.

27 Likes

I wonder what horrible thing Israel has just done that merits broadcasting this moron-bait as a distraction.

30 Likes

Galactic Federation? Pah. They just call themselves that to big themselves up. It’s just a coalition out of Sirius, Barnard’s and Vega. Not even 12 parsecsworth.

26 Likes

As if anything could stop Trump. Unless of course they praised him and offered him money.

12 Likes

The link he tried to publish keeps getting scrubbed from the internet. But here’s a QR code that backs up his claims:

10 Likes

I did research! It is in the internet! It must be true!

6 Likes

There’s an Israeli Weekly World News?

12 Likes

It better be a cat video. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

871a7c3f-23e3-4876-a4b4-1bfd143e02f2_text1

14 Likes

Also in the news, Israel advances research in use of psychedelics as a treatment for Alzheimer’s Disease.

18 Likes

You know, that would be really cool. But for now I am going to go with, Nah!

2 Likes

I call bullshit.

If Trump was going to tell people about aliens, but the aliens were like, “You can’t do that, humans are not ready.”

He would 110% it. No one is going to tell him what he can and can’t do.

33 Likes

Don’t worry, you won’t be let down.

4 Likes

My God its full of stars!

7 Likes

There is nothing aliens could possibly do that would convince Mr. Hydrosonic Missile-head to shut up about a juicy secret.

8 Likes

The aliens tried to take the form of someone Trump trusted and respected. But nothing came up.

16 Likes