Leaked US military photo of a UFO

6 Likes

@pesco buried the lede, which should have been “Digg still exists!!1!”

4 Likes

Wow! That is spot on!

call me crazy, but i’m pretty sure that’s dracula:

2 Likes

Do you guys honestly believe that these pilots who spend hours upon hours upon HOURS up in the sky have never seen random mylar balloons floating around?? Also, go back and listen to Cmndr. Fravor talk about the Nimitz encounters. He spoke about numerous objects being observed on radar for weeks prior to his sightnings and more importantly he said that the “tic tac” ufo was actively jamming his weapons systems…

1 Like

I wonder what horrible thing the US has just done that merits broadcasting this moron-bait as a distraction.

4 Likes

I believe that even very experienced professionals get things wrong. :man_shrugging: Not sure what jamming weapon systems has to do with anything, unless you’re implying it was aliens, which…nope.

1 Like

Well these are (broadly) the same people who think a guy in a jetpack is hanging out in the approach trajectory for LAX.

6 Likes

`https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_balloon

Or constantly confuse plastic bags and balloons for drones.

2 Likes

Or a bin liner.

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

5 Likes

First, for all the people who think that we could have an HD photo of this object: This thing is small, the fighter plane is moving at hundreds of knots, and the photo shows more than ten pixels of the object. That’s pretty darn good resolution. I can’t take a much better picture of the license plate of the car in front of me with my phone.

Second, for those who say it’s a weather balloon: Weather balloons are spherical at high altitude, and teardrop shaped at lower altitudes. And they have gondolas. They don’t look anything like this.

Third, that Batman balloon is uncannily similar in shape to the photographed object.

10 Likes

I can still hear that voice…

Man, Sinistar was awesome.

1 Like

Since this object is obviously and PRECISELY the balloon that Mister44 posted, I dunno what to tell you.

4 Likes

Not all of us. That is a Renoir.

5 Likes

So a balloon was seen? Groovy. I fear the mylar balloons that USAF pilots DON’T see. Just one, loaded with 30g / 1 oz of plutonium powder, carefully helium-inflated and set loose from Santa Monica with an onshore wind lofting it over the Los Angeles basin, could kill millions. Hardly noticeable. Don’t inhale, kids.

3 Likes

3 Likes

It’s that, or a haunter.

2 Likes

What is Black Bag doing now?

8 Likes