Leaked US military photo of a UFO

Does anyone else see a red and silver checkered paintjob?

1 Like

mylar party ballon

2 Likes

+1 for Weather Balloon.
It’s like they’re not really trying any more.

2 Likes

Ha, @pesco is just teasing. The very next post:

5 Likes

Aliens recognize rampant corruption in human leadership, and attempt to clean things up. Human leadership immediately mobilize militaries to fight aliens and protect human corruption.

6 Likes

I was assuming that one particular image had been blown up enough that the visible details didn’t match the actual shape, but that is a very good match…

6 Likes

this is it.

2 Likes

1 Like

Swamp gas, from Rudy.

5 Likes

Just bear in mind the avionics/radar systems on a jet fighter is not built for close, exacting, detailed scientific study. It is lowest bid contracted stuff created for the sole purpose of identifying other planes or possible military ground targets. We aren’t talking sensors on Star Trek here.

So an unidentified object is simply something the pilot can’t recognize visually and probably not another aircraft. Outside of that, there are a plethora of things it can be other than aliens.

2 Likes

Momo!

3 Likes

High-Baltitude Batman!

1 Like

Just some interplanetary ‘weeding’. Clearing out the troublesome lifeforms.

1 Like

This is not a coincidence. These are UFOs because they are bad quality. If the quality were better, they would be IFOs.

2 Likes
6 Likes

@pesco buried the lede, which should have been “Digg still exists!!1!”

4 Likes

Wow! That is spot on!

call me crazy, but i’m pretty sure that’s dracula:

2 Likes

Do you guys honestly believe that these pilots who spend hours upon hours upon HOURS up in the sky have never seen random mylar balloons floating around?? Also, go back and listen to Cmndr. Fravor talk about the Nimitz encounters. He spoke about numerous objects being observed on radar for weeks prior to his sightnings and more importantly he said that the “tic tac” ufo was actively jamming his weapons systems…

1 Like

I wonder what horrible thing the US has just done that merits broadcasting this moron-bait as a distraction.

4 Likes