New UFO footage released by US Department of Defense (video)

Originally published at: New UFO footage released by US Department of Defense (video) | Boing Boing

2 Likes

I guess this is a pretty good government campaign to solicit crowd participation (avert your gaze to the heavens!) in defending ourselves against foreign drone incursions and whatnot. We could use a less whacky rebranding of the word UFO, however.

3 Likes

Woohoo, more grainy footage! The threat is real.

11 Likes

12 Likes

(Mylar balloon) + (parallax) != (aliens)

15 Likes

The stupidity goes all the way to the top.

4 Likes

It’s being controlled by the forces of evil.

14 Likes

It is cloudy here today because of China. Later, I will boil some water because of China.

5 Likes

Seems like these perfectly spherical shiny objects consistently turn out to be artifacts of the camera and not actually objects flying. But not this time, I’m sure!

3 Likes

There’s a spherical object a-restin’ in the highway… and it’s not a piece of the caaahhhr.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Looks like a balloon. It even looks like you can see the knot where you normally would tie the string. And the reason it appears to move so quickly is because it is closer to the speeding drone than it is the earth below it.

3 Likes

I did not. ???

1 Like

It’s all ball bearings these days.

Is Potato Stephen Colbert GIF - Is Potato Stephen Colbert The Late Show GIFs|833x478.38955823293173

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.