Internal organs one piece swimsuit

Training sets for deep learning? I for one welcome our robot overlords

1 Like

Another case of the fashion industry promoting unrealistic body images for women.

8 Likes

Idk it took guts.

6 Likes

“Unrealistic” is the word. The model’s head appears to have been photoshopped in.

1 Like

Lol…That’s the first thing that came to mind. :joy:

1 Like

2 Likes

You know, I’m not rightly sure. It seems like a stretch to me, and anyway Dr. Brule is a fun character in his own right.

Maybe more diet-shaming than ableist? In my recollection, he stressed that bodies came in all shapes and sizes, but diet and exercise were important to stay healthy.

4 Likes

Well, that’s one of us.

I don’t mean Steve brule in general. I mean that sketch in particular. Did you watch it? He’s doing that thing: removing layers of his body for kids. (Obviously playing up the creepiness angle)

2 Likes

You can have the leftovers when I’m done with them.

1 Like

Hey, I’m trying to give points to Brule, here.

…And I’m sure she looks great later, walking around with really tan hands and legs!

1 Like

I was eagerly looking at this with my SO, exclaiming in awe at how great this would be at the pool… When I had the misfortune to roll over the back view! Wait… What?! How do they think bodies work, anyway?

6 Likes

“Our girls are so naked, they’re not even wearing any skin!”

That’s weird. The muscle and skeletons both have different front and back images, even the bloody nurse suit does. :-/

Well, not every woman has a uterus.
MRKH

Beautiful on the inside.

3 Likes

That’s what happens when you turn around too fast.

I prefer the evening gown version:

5 Likes

Now that is a bathing suit that leaves nothing to the imagination.

2 Likes