Internal organs one piece swimsuit

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/06/14/internal-organs-one-piece-swim.html

6 Likes

So…
…sexy!

5 Likes

I think you can probably find better versions of a similar thing. This one has no lining or padding at the boobs.

2 Likes

It seems like these full-print swimsuits should be popular with little kids. Like the skeleton one, or an R2D2 or C3P0. At some point that will catch on if it hasn’t already.

1 Like

Lol - this reminds me of the time my friend Quinn had a colonoscopy and shared the video with some friends. I told her she should create a website titled “Deep Inside Quinn” and of course since she’s a mutant she loved it. Don’t think she ever did, though.

5 Likes

Everything old is new again…

51 Likes

Captain Kangaroo! Wow that takes me back.

9 Likes

Poor woman. Somebody bowdlerized her uterus.

13 Likes

This (and other similar Thenice products) make me think these are social experiments being conducted by China.

4 Likes

Dammit! Beat me to the Slim Goodbody comment by half an hour.

7 Likes

Repost worth its weight in gold to /r/ATBGE (Awful taste but, great execution).

What a clever way to avoid skin cancer when you’re sunbathing.

10 Likes

I would totally rock that at the HOA swimming pool.

P.S. Does it come in XXXL?

6 Likes

Good work, skin. You’re doing a bang up job holding all my blood and organs lately.

12 Likes

Talk about wearing your heart on your sleeve. Wait…that makes absolutely no sense. Ignore me.

6 Likes

Definitely takes guts to wear something that gross looking.

6 Likes

It appears that there is no variety in sizing, so I’ll have to pass. T_T

2 Likes

Pretty sure that’s what the Steve Brule clip I posted above yours is making fun of, yeah?

Came here for this haha. Although - thinking back, the name ‘Slim Goodbody’ is pretty ableist.