Introducing Cheekmate, the wireless haptic communication system that kicks the competition in the butt!

Originally published at: Introducing Cheekmate, the wireless haptic communication system that kicks the competition in the butt! | Boing Boing

8 Likes

Now here’s a product I can get behind!

10 Likes

Obviously this was meant to be uh, tongue-in-cheek.

9 Likes
11 Likes

Now appearing on PawnHub, “Pounded in the butt by a malfunctioning Haptic Communicator”.

9 Likes

I think you mean “bottle-in-cheeks”.

bill hader smirk GIF

1 Like

Ooh, flared base in the release version please. “I was standing at my computer and I accidentally fell on my Cheekmate” is going to amuse the hospital staffer sent to retrieve it. :flushed:

8 Likes

And to think that most of the work in teledildonics is about communication to support connected ‘systems’; rather than about the possibilities unlocked by using connected systems for communication.

Truly, a field that has squandered its potential for, at this point, several decades.

1 Like

That’s a million-to-one shot!

4 Likes

I feel like I read about those soda bottle preforms here on BB years ago. Thanks, BB, for enriching our culture!

2 Likes

Yeah, but then we’ll be minus one “Things People Stuck Up Their Butt in 2022” at the end of the year. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

images (8)

9 Likes

It’s a shitty job, butt someone has to do it.

2 Likes

I believe we have reached peak butt jokes.

1 Like

I’m infinitely disappointed they did not go with something like a raspberry pi zero, so they can claim to have stuck an arm (processor) up there.

5 Likes

No flared base??

3 Likes

I see I came second regarding this joke

1 Like

Ha! “inyourendo” I see what you did there, good one.

6 Likes

Too Much Information.

5 Likes

There’s no shame in #2

3 Likes