Introverted man hides in shed to avoid socializing with large bull moose

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/01/24/introverted-man-hides-in-shed.html

4 Likes

Bullwinkle’s right horn has gone missing :-/

6 Likes

Makes me think of Arlo’s moose story:

Usually moose lose their antlers after the rutting season; this one may just be slow to lose one side, although there looked to be a whitish patch where the other antler was gone.

Unless I knew for sure it was a friendly moose, i.e., seen/raised from calf, I wouldn’t care to chance’um either, and moose can be unpredictable. I’ll let someone else post “A moose bit my sister once” with appropriate diacriticals :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Pretty unfair to paint this guy as an introvert, when the moose is pretty obviously a Jehovah’s Witness. Even party animals like their privacy when the wrong guest comes knocking…

4 Likes

Not Jehovah’s witness, he’s PETA: “Excuse me, can I have a word with you about the evils of hunting”.

3 Likes

“Introverted man”? How about “Man with common sense”?

3 Likes

I am more frightened of moose than I am of either bear or wolves. I have known way more people attacked by a moose than the others.

I’m most afraid of mountain lions, even though I’ve never known anyone to even encounter one in person in Minnesota. But I know they’re in Sleeping Giant in Canada, and I think it’s only a matter of time before they are hanging around Northern Minnesota.

2 Likes

Coulda been the start of something beautiful, ya never know

@frauenfelder has the better headline.

2 Likes

True That

1 Like

That’s the saddest thing I’ve seen all day. Thanks Mark. :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.