Iran and Israel trade threats on Twitter

Originally published at: Iran and Israel trade threats on Twitter | Boing Boing

1 Like

Armageddon Verified now $8.

16 Likes

The Iranian account isn’t “verified”!

10 Likes

8 bucks is 8 bucks, nobody ever accused Iran of being stupid.

18 Likes

This is truly a low point in the history of international relations. Say what you will about Iran and Israel, but I thought they were both better than using Twitter.

19 Likes

Has Musk jumped in yet to egg them on? That’s what overgrown adolescents do in these situations.

11 Likes

Laid bare here is the childish behavior that has probably started wars since wars began.

11 Likes

He absolutely has, you (and we) know him well, unfortunately:

7 Likes

The next update to xitter will include a “bomb now” button linked to the armed forces of world leader accounts, so there’s no pesky delay between online drama and real world violence. Moving forward, they’ll partner with Amazon to deliver same-day drone strikes on demand. Prime will cover the chaos in a live stream for a surcharge. Dollar General will build new stores atop the rubble.

8 Likes

There’s an XKCD for that.

the_important_field

13 Likes

A phrase that never fails to be true.

7 Likes

I don’t know whether to roll my eyes or be terrified.

6 Likes

You hear that sound? That’s the sound of the last few major brands ending advertising on Elon’s folly.

4 Likes

Nows the time to hit up your Evangelical family members/friends up for money, as they won’t need it with the coming rapture. :confused:

2 Likes

IMG_3581

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.