Iran says the official who mocked coronavirus fears while coughing and sweating is now infected with coronavirus

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/02/25/iran-says-the-official-who-pla.html

1 Like

That’s in the movie/documentary about this.

6 Likes

Well, if that isn’t the entire Iranian virus response shitshow in one story…

16 Likes

Take notes. I suspect our illustrious prez will follow this storyline pretty much to the letter.

23 Likes

jw6kF41

14 Likes

ha ha

Also: hope we’re not fucked :grimacing:

15 Likes

Harirchi, has tested positive for the virus himself, authorities announced Tuesday.

That’s horrible! Don’t put a comma between the subject and the verb. Sheesh!

18 Likes

That guy, he got hit by the irony bus, twice.

21 Likes

Tombstone masons in authoritarian regimes really should offer “Died of Irony” epitaphs for their customers.

9 Likes

If by that you mean he actually gets the virus. I am actually okay with that.

28 Likes

Well, I was referring to minimize and deny, but catch it and die works too. He is not a smoker, though, so not at nearly the risk.

8 Likes

28 Likes

“Take 50 units of Bravado HCL and call me in the morning, because believe me, you’re going to need something that’s actually effective by then.”

My first thought was a scene from a movie (Lifeforce, I think?) where a sweaty government official is assuring everyone this whole vampire thing is under control, while grabbing someone to go backstage and eat.

7 Likes

was that story ever proven about the north korea execution? seems implausible but who knows

I just hope limbaargh and trumpet catch it for having trivialized it so much

4 Likes

Rush is dying from cancer last I read. Probably a more painful death than from Covid19

1 Like
3 Likes

If he was at the press briefing visibly sweating and coughing wouldn’t that mean he’s been infecting people for a few days?

11 Likes

I was going to say, this seems like a preview of the Trump administration in another month or so.

1 Like

11 Likes