Is Donald Trump hallucinating? Watch the ex-president trip out in bizarre, nonsensical Mar-a-Lago speech (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/04/11/is-donald-trump-hallucinating-watch-the-ex-president-trip-out-in-bizarre-nonsensical-mar-a-lago-speech-video.html

8 Likes

458814ac-1c03-406a-9df5-87496cf164ad_text

23 Likes

And he says he wants to debate Biden. Bring it on.

16 Likes

A nickname that still doesn’t make any damn sense even by Trump standards. Best theory anyone has put forward is that he picked it because it rhymes with an archaic racial slur that starts with “J.”

19 Likes

This was babbling. His worship rallies are full of it, but it is getting worse.

Gibberish will be the next stage, as his brain continues to melt down from age, stress, & a bad diet.
Of course, this will endear him to the evangelicals in his cult, who will proclaim that he is speaking in tongues & is spewing Wisdom directly from god… there will be no shortage of ‘interpreters’ around to discern the divine messages.

Grifters, all the way down.

23 Likes

Alternate theory: Trump picked it because he thinks it is a racial slur, having gotten confused from having once heard the archaic one that starts with J.

Crooked Hillary and Low-energy Jeb were stupid-yet-biting nicknames, Hartmann? Were they really?

17 Likes

At some point he’ll finally shit himself on stage and there will be a tiny chance he’ll lose a few of the cultists.

10 Likes

The rest will rush to buy it on auction.

14 Likes

Sadly, it would start a trend of intentional trouser trashing. A less compassionate version of this

3 Likes

Supposedly he’s already done that. A lot.

10 Likes

Yeah, that it’s his attempt at a bowdlerized version of the slur is the only thing that makes a lick of sense. It’s way too random otherwise. Of course, someone else could have come up with it, and Trump overheard it, doesn’t necessarily get it himself, but knows it isn’t flattering…

13 Likes

Hes almost certainly dropped a steaming pantloaf on camera by now.
Its a well known fact he has been wearing adult daipers for decades.

5 Likes

He probably already has; he just didn’t fill the Depends over the bursting point.

Just imagine the carnage, as the aroma seeps around the stage:
Big, strong men with tears in their eyes…

ETA:
@alcorrupt

9 Likes

Is he hallucinating? I don’t know… but I wish I’ve only been hallucinating him and will come out of it soon.

5 Likes

I understand the terminus technicus for this sort of thing is cofeve, defined as
“The attempt to utter a misogynist and/or racial slur that is bungled due to a momentary or permanent lack of mental acuity.”

10 Likes

TIL: another word I’m never going to use. But important to know, should I encounter it.

1 Like

Computer! End dystopian 21st century simulation. Open holodeck door…

Sigh.

15 Likes

Next up, Trump will join Sen. Anthony Kern in speaking in tongues.

3 Likes

He’s possibly combining and mangling it with the slur that starts with P and was used by fellow right-wing gobshite Boris Johnson.

5 Likes

Trump:

Insta-Trump:

Designed to keep her corrupt dealings out of them, but let’s see what happens. She really has no choice. They have no choice. They have to confront it.

2 Likes