Trump insists his speech errors are done on purpose

Originally published at: Trump claims speech errors are on purpose

5 Likes

I might have believed it of Prince Bush, who was coached in it by Rove as part of his “Common Clay of the New West” act. But TFG? Pee-Wee Herman’s “I meant to do that” claim is more convincing than that of an aliterate old man who has to get tame doctors to cheat for him on a mental fitness test.

16 Likes

7d6

20 Likes

I am willing to believe that Trump thinks Obama is calling the shots.

15 Likes
36 Likes

He’s correctly noted that some people would forgive him or applaud for shooting somebody on 5th avenue, compared to that, asking people to believe in covfefe is a small ask.

12 Likes

Lying Jon Lovitz GIF by Leroy Patterson

19 Likes

Pee Wee: I meant to do that.

11 Likes

Welcome to Boing Boing!

It’s always a good idea to read the thread before you comment.

6 Likes

You know how we just finished Black Friday and are now on Cyber Monday and, I’m led to believe, followed by Travel Tuesday? Can we also have Stop Mentioning This Man Day? I believe it would be really good for all of us and hurt him at the same time.

8 Likes

As much as his loathing is for Obama, there really should be one special pissoir at Trump’s grave for Barack and Barack only.

11 Likes

“45’s speech errors are done on purpose”

18 Likes

Wow, what a clever impersonation of a stupid person! Absolutely consistent too, never breaking character for a moment. I truly buy him as one of the most vapid, incompetent assholes to ever disgrace the surface of our planet. So, good work I guess?

16 Likes

338151444d4420d59ac29191a010a221--pee-wee-herman-work-humor

9 Likes

#3 and counting.

9 Likes

Because there is something about Biden that doesn’t quite rile up the base the way Obama does. What could it possibly be?

golden girls omg GIF by HULU

22 Likes

It’s almost like some folks don’t bother reading the existing conversation before joining in with their two cents…

:thinking:

8 Likes

Meh, I skimmed for an image before posting.

Posting boosts engagement. I guess complaining about people saying the same thing boost engagement too. And so does people replying about people replying about people boosts engagement.

Starship Troopers GIF

4 Likes

301f0795-41cf-4e9e-9286-cc71bf54fc6c_text

9 Likes

Yes, yes, it’s totally credible that he meant to say “Obama” instead of “Biden” because he thinks Obama is secretly president, within the context of criticizing the president for not publicly speaking about a particular issue. I mean, which is it, Trump? Do you insanely believe in a secret president - and are criticizing him for not his silence on an issue when he’s supposedly trying to hide the fact that he’s really in charge - or did you just mix up the names because you remain obsessed with Obama? Are you an irrational idiot - or did you just mix up some words? (Both, obviously.)

Boy, one really has to believe in the stupidity of one’s followers to make those kinds of claims - and know you’re right: that your followers, whatever their actual cognitive function, will simply refuse to use any of it in matters where your name comes up.

He doesn’t even need to do that - he just gets them to give him the kind of “mental fitness test” that just indicates whether or not someone needs to be put in special care immediately for their own safety. And then brags about the results, which isn’t the kind of thing you’d do if you were mentally fit…

6 Likes