Trump insists his speech errors are done on purpose

Person, Woman, Man, Camera, Biden, Obama.

11 Likes

10 Likes

… as long as Trump keeps “hurting the people he’s supposed to be hurting,” that’s all they care about

9 Likes

Racism is a hell of a cognitive impairment.

11 Likes

I just took a cognitive test as part of my Physical Exam, and ACED it. Also ACED (a perfect score!) one taken while in the White House.

Jesus, this sounds like he cribbed it right out of the Kim Jong-Un playbook of achievements…like how KJU flew a plane after just reading the manual, or the first time he played golf he got something like 12 hole-in-ones…wonder if he had “his” generals standing around him holding notebooks while he was typing this.

3 Likes

Th golf story was about his father Kim Jong Il. The plane one probably is too.

4 Likes

C’mon severe cerebrovascular accident!! be a hero!!

5 Likes

5 Likes

You’re right the golf one is, but the plane one is for Jong Un, the DPRK put out a YouTube video of it (just skimmed it, what the Hell, I’m taking a late lunch), but it’s clear the right seater is the one doing the work, but they’re trying to be clever with the editing.

4 Likes

This excuse is a lot more convincing when it is an adult delivering it.

338151444d4420d59ac29191a010a221--pee-wee-herman-work-humor

Edit: I’m going to plead the 5th.

8 Likes

Oh No Please GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

kiernan shipka seriously GIF by NailedIt

6 Likes

There goes his “too dumb to be guilty” defense.

6 Likes

5 and counting; continue to RIP, Paul Reubens!

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

To your point, real adults who are not emotionally stunted can readily admit their gafs and mistakes, and then move on.

45 has never been a real adult, IMO; no matter how elderly he is.

11 Likes

bouncing pee-wee herman GIF

9 Likes

What!? That’s heresy!

4 Likes

“…and it was such a beautiful shit people are saying”

7 Likes

I wonder how that interfaces with his followers’ claim that DJT is the secret president? Maybe there’s actually two secret presidents in competition with each other? What if we have more than two? What if we’re all secret presidents, but we just don’t know it because of vaccinations or cell phones or something? Who can save us from this?!?

5 Likes

covfefe

9 Likes

I meant to do that.
Pee Wee Herman Wow GIF

9 Likes

I do hope the glowing reports of how healthy his brain is results in putting a kibosh on any pleas for diminished capacity. His idiot doctor, Ronny Jackson, claimed he could live to 200, so a sentence of 50 years or so wouldn’t be as big a deal for him as it would be to a mere mortal.

5 Likes