Trump CFO caught lying under oath

Originally published at: Trump CFO caught lying under oath | Boing Boing

12 Likes

Gee, ya think? There is no need to be giving Trump the benefit of the doubt when these kinds of “questions” come up. We know who he is. There is no need to speculate. Of course he picked that term because of what it rhymes with. It wouldn’t make sense otherwise. I suppose it’s technically a dog whistle, but it’s one that’s well within the range of human hearing.

42 Likes

Combined with pickaninny, it adds up to exactly how he’d mangle words and think he’s clever.

23 Likes

What a surprise that one of von Clownstick’s loyal toadies is a liar.

17 Likes

not.a.lawyer. can’t old man weisselberg just attempt the “i’m an old man, i forgot about that older stuff” dodge?

(and/or of course he’s a liar, he’s a long-time trump aggregate)

16 Likes

Trump is just focused on the RIGGERS. Yep catching the awful RIGGERS who voted against him and flipped votes, turning them inside out and (mumble mumble)

I hear he and OJ are going to do a big road trip. GQP GQP!

9 Likes

I’m actually surprised Weisselberg would perjure himself to protect Trump. Surely he knows Trump wouldn’t do the same for him.

10 Likes

Just the other day, Trump claimed the Biden administration was taking its orders on Middle East policy from “Barack HUSSEIN Obama” and emphasized “Hussein” at least three times. I can’t imagine why.

11 Likes

Cockney Dickhead rhyming slang. Or asshole rhyming slang. Take your pick.

12 Likes

He sure wasn’t confusing the A.G. with skier Picabo Street…

…so definitely a slur.

8 Likes

Shit bag is shit bag. Big surprise.

7 Likes

I so wish that clown would catch fire.

8 Likes

and, honestly, he probably thinks he is saying a slur. i don’t think his literate enough to keep the actual terms in his head

7 Likes

He’s a loyal family retainer, which means he’s knee-deep in the criminal enterprise and will lie to protect the boss even when he’s trying to save his own bacon.

7 Likes

7 Likes

main-qimg-32bceed9b2d29f1fce8283667bc8176f

4 Likes

This from a first-rate psycho?

No, I’ve decided that TFG is not crazy that way - just malignant.

5 Likes

much like his ‘praise Hezbollah’ comment…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.