Is Scaramucci assembling the Avengers, or the Bad News Bears?

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/08/19/is-scaramucci-assembling-the-a.html

6 Likes

this time we’ll get him for sure

15 Likes

I fully support this idea. Let’s get all these bitter ex-Trump staffers together so they pool the collective weight of their moral and political judgment. Think of what we could learn from these people!

Then, let’s lock the door of the shipping container we’ve disguised as a conference room after throwing in a knife, a flashlight, and one box of saltines, and then put that container on a boat that we’ll have circle the Gulf of Mexico until all the noises coming from inside stop.

26 Likes

These Wall Street millionaires literally plotted to overthrow the president, when FDR messed with their money, they began engineering a coup https://timeline.com/business-plot-overthrow-fdr-9a59a012c32a

7 Likes

Isn’t that the backstory from Dexter?

3 Likes

Is Scaramucci assembling the Avengers, or the Bad News Bears?

I think it’s the League of Grima Wormtongues. Despite having spent time around him, he literally signed up to be his spokesman, and now, this month, suddenly wants credit for realizing Trump is a crooked idiotic megalomaniac. I’ve known that since the 80’s.

15 Likes

Golden Girls, actually.

11 Likes

This mental image just made me happier than I’ve been all day.

4 Likes

Failed Grifters ACTIVATE!

22 Likes

Shape of… A SWAMP!

12 Likes

15 minutes of fame: Expired.

5 Likes

Hey mooch - you helped get that guy elected - that stank ain’t never coming off ya.

12 Likes

The knife has a card attached to it that says, “Thank you for being a friend.”

14 Likes

the Avengers of the Bad News Bears?

More like a quiver of quislings. A guff of grifters.

13 Likes

assembling a team of former Cabinet members to speak out against President Trump in an effort to find a Republican challenger to the president in 2020.

Sounds like this might be easier said than done. Sort of like trying to build a car out of parts from the kitchen junk drawer.

10 Likes

Has-been conservative “celebrity”: I did a potty!
“Liberal” media: ZOMG!!!11111oneone must publish one million stories about this totally fascinating person and their poop! Democracy dies in darkness!

4 Likes

He’s more likely to do the fandango than do anything to actually fix the fucked-up situation he helped put us into.

2 Likes

I’ve long insisted the key to world peace is to fly all the leaders, generals, ceo’s and head honchos up to the ISS so they can look out over this small blue globe we all must share and have the epiphany that their flags, boarders, wars and profiteering are pointless and stupid in the grander scheme of the beautiful cosmos, right before being ejected out the airlock.

15 Likes

goldengirls2-thanks-friend

6 Likes

I was going to say that won’t work, until I read the last line.

I agree.

8 Likes