New Trump mouthpiece Anthony Scaramucci's deleted tweets

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/07/24/new-trump-mouthpiece-anthony-s.html

6 Likes

“See, I’m being soooo transparent, I’m deleting my past tweets showing I was critical of Il Douche before he bought my depreciated soul!”

Yeah, he’ll fit right in.

12 Likes

9 Likes

It’s becoming really obvious really quickly why Sean Spicer, Reince Preibus, and Steve Bannon all argued that hiring him was a terrible idea.

There’s also an awkward 2016 op-ed where he calls Trump’s campaign “unbridled demagoguery” and this 2015 appearance where he mocks Trump as being a “hack politician”:

8 Likes

The saga continues…
Pass the popcorn, please.

9 Likes

Well, the ironic thing is that he was wrong - the Berlin wall worked quite well, combined with razor wire, land mines, dogs, armed guards etc. But walling in a city is considerably easier than a large national border. It took the fall of government to topple it.

And, consider the source, do you want to be like Communist East Germany?

10 Likes

Sweet Lord, a Flat Earther?!?!!?!??!

5 Likes

Ah, I can see why 45 likes this guy. They are cut from the same cloth.

4 Likes

rOGER tHAT!

1 Like

Like to see a smacky down wrestling match with Scumamucci & S. Sanders. She’d teach him just how old the Earth really is.

1 Like

It’s almost like I shouldn’t trust this guy or somethin’.

4 Likes

Conway did it too. Easy to say when he’s not paying you a small mint.

1 Like

Well, the official line always was that the Anti-Fascist Protection Rampart was there to protect the citizens of the GDR against The Bad GuysTM. Not to keep the citizens of the GDR from defecting. Oh no. Obviously not. Why would anyone possibly want to leave? Fake news! Propaganda!

3 Likes

Exactly. It’s 6,000 years, not 5.500 years:
http://www.satirewire.com/content1/?p=5878

2 Likes

Though, to quote him from the unbridled demagoguery piece:

“Unbridled demagoguery has driven the GOP to an inflection point from which there is no turning back,”

If there’s no turning back, then pedal to the metal, right?

3 Likes

Makes one wonder if he’s just that incompetent; or if he enjoys making sycophants of the spineless opportunists who opposed him back when that was where the smart money was; but are still willing to kiss his ass now.

2 Likes

You just know the only reason Kim Jong Don hired smoochie is because CNN recently fired three people responsible for a retracted story that claimed he had russian ties. He thinks smoochie fought CNN and won. He thinks he’s fighting CNN too, so he wants someone with demonstrated success doing the same thing.

He fails to understand that it wasn’t smoochie that got those people fired, it was CNN’s own journalistic integrity - they owned their fuckup. Something the Victim-in-Chief can’t even comprehend.

1 Like

I see a little silhouetto of a man.

4 Likes

The Mooch is quickly demonstrating why nobody thought hiring him was a good idea. From today’s NY Times:

Anthony Scaramucci, President Trump’s new communications director, vowed on Tuesday to purge the White House staff of disloyal aides in an effort to crack down on leaks.

“I’m going to fire everybody — that’s how,” Mr. Scaramucci told reporters in the White House driveway, when asked how he planned to identify who had been disclosing information to reporters without authorization and ensure that the leaks stopped. He said he had authority directly from Mr. Trump to do so.

“If I’ve got to get the thing down to me and Sarah Huckabee, then the leaking will stop,” he added.

2 Likes