Is this the ultimate "I'm not racist, but..."

I for one am pro sodomy.* What consenting adults do in private is their business.

I also doubt this person is pro-life. It is more likely that they’re against legalized abortion.

*meaning I support it, not that I get paid for it.

30 Likes

Orthodox-ish attire. Secede and join Russia?

5 Likes

I’m a racist but pro sodomy, pro choice, and against common decency. It’s a paradox I know.

35 Likes

Conservatives lack empathy, and so by extension they also lack self-awareness.

14 Likes

The rebel flag, which began flying over southern state houses during the fight for full civil rights for African Americans, is a general good indication of holding racist views of some kind.

But you’re right that the person might not be white. But who said that in the first place?

22 Likes

17 Likes

Well, I could get behind this.

What’s his auntie like?

15 Likes

I’m not making this judgement based on the other political views.

When anyone specifically tells you they aren’t a racist, that means they are in fact a racist.

21 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

2 Likes

“Hey, I’m a bigot, not a racist! Just to reinforce that point, I’ll make the centerpiece of my graphic a flag created by racists in the 20th century to show their opposition to civil rights! That proves it!”

The thing is, it’s not even a rebel flag - which would, given the historical context, be bad enough - unless we want to redefine “rebel” as “modern racist against civil rights.”

We don’t have to assume shit (although such positions do statistically go together), he’s got the flag to prove it. Although that’s commonly called the “Confederate” flag, it’s no such thing. There was no Confederate flag of that design. It’s not even the confederate battle flag, that had a white space around it and the similar element in it was square. No, this flag design first appeared in the 20th century as a response against the civil rights movement, created by avowed racists. The “it represents Southern heritage” argument can fuck right off.

It doesn’t even represent secession - it’s about racism, pure and simple.

Look, he’s not a racist - he’s never burned any crosses, tried to lynch anyone and he’d never use the n-word … to someone’s face … unless he was really angry. Plus, everyone knows that not-white people being inferior is just a fact! See - totally not racist!

17 Likes

That’s kind of like saying you’re flying a Nazi flag because you support fuel-efficient automobiles.

34 Likes

You think the guy who owns that truck know enough history to realize that?

8 Likes

I will have to remember that line.

17 Likes

I read the whole door sign as a guy on the rebound from a bad break up, poor fella.

6 Likes

You would be fun at parties.

13 Likes

I prefer my own rebel flag

29 Likes

I had to turn off ad block. I got headphones.

@jlw can you peek at the ads being served up? @codinghorror had a questionable one recently too.

3 Likes

This is like those posts you see on Yahoo news articles where some dolt will be ranting about how “liberals are unintelligent idiots” and it will be filled with misspellings and horrible grammar.

Someone should put a “coexist” sticker on his bumper when he’s in the Walmart.

16 Likes

It’s okay to have a Swastika on your car if you scribble “Not a Nazi” above it.

14 Likes

Hah! So Aryan Thrust, the gay white supremacist group from Give Me Liberty, are real!

You stay away from orbital laser cannons.

2 Likes