Israel - Palestine conflict. 2023-24 misery and horror continues

But what about the lands for the Canaanites and Peleset? Why stop at your favorite moment in ancient history instead of theirs? This is how Putin has talks about Russia’s borders, and we all understand it’s fascism from him. :angry:

6 Likes

While they’re at it, it would be great if the U.S. Navy set up their ships to generate drinking water as they sometimes do for hurricane disaster areas. And I’m sure that the hospital ships are very badly needed too.

5 Likes
4 Likes

… I’ve noticed the phrase “Judea and Samaria” is used to mean the same thing as “from the river to the sea” — i.e. one side or the other claiming the whole enchilada for itself

but oddly, only one of those phrases is routinely denounced as “genocidal” in Western media :thinking:

6 Likes

They are not saying from the River to the NILE… so, they want to take part of Egypt, too.

2 Likes
3 Likes

More tragic news from a place that’s already got way too much of it:

6 Likes
3 Likes

Not exactly the best analogy to make about talking to a jewish guy but ok

1 Like
1 Like

Isn’t that the joke/pun?

1 Like
4 Likes

Remember: much of the wealthy world cut aid to Palestinians on the simple say so of the IDF.

The IDF evidence was torture.

10 Likes
2 Likes

This is worth a listen…

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Reuters not oneboxing for some reason. headline is - Palestinians prepare for Ramadan in the shadow of Gaza war
https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/palestinians-prepare-ramadan-shadow-gaza-war-2024-03-10/

2 Likes
1 Like