Israel "will suffer the wrath of Allah," says lawmaker on Parliament floor before dropping from heart attack (video)

Originally published at: Parliamentarian has heart attack on assembly floor moments after declaring Israel "will suffer the wrath of Allah"

5 Likes

An excuse to use my new favorite gif.

IMG_3617

24 Likes

He forgot to add “inshallah.”

8 Likes

He’s from SAADET, who are the people who think that AKP are too liberal and secular.

I’m sure he’s a delightful person. /s

14 Likes

the wrath of Allah, Yahweh, Jehovah, God, …Ahura Mazda, …Miata, Whatever …religion should be a comfort if employed at all -sigh- or for hopeful preference:

18 Likes

8 Likes

If God isn’t dead at least this incident shows that he finally gained a sense of humour.

19 Likes

i"m afraid that says a lot more about the cartoonist than it does about religion.

7 Likes

Thats-a-shame GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

4 Likes

If God is finally getting around to smiting people who misuse His name, I really hope He’s just warming up, and this wasn’t just a ‘one and done’. Because the list of people who could use some serious smiting is pretty long, and there’s no way some random Turkish parliamentarian is at the top.

Cautiously optimistic that the Almighty might have a few more high-profile smitings planned for the days and weeks to come.

13 Likes

Seems as though Allah has made his feelings known on the matter.

9 Likes

Why is it tagged “Hamas”? He didn’t mention Hamas.

2 Likes

“God’s wrath”, or a surfeit of bile?

3 Likes

You forgot the 3rd stanza:

Nietzhshe is God.
– Dead

7 Likes

God is dead Nietzsche?

2 Likes

It appears that Allah has spoken…

@llamahunter… jinx!

coca cola coke GIF