It is fun to watch this guy tell Tucker Carlson off

Originally published at: It is fun to watch this guy tell Tucker Carlson off | Boing Boing

11 Likes

33 Likes

39 Likes

Damn, it’s not THE Dan Bailey telling Fucker to get outta Montana! Went to the website to give kudos and they are dissociating themselves from this fellow and his rude behavior.

Their staff is always professional and cordial to “well known television personalities”.

12 Likes

What a bunch of cowards. As I’ve said before: No quarter for fascists, no excuses for those who wittingly or unwittingly vote for, support, or enable them. The real Dan Bailey, the one in the video, understands that.

48 Likes

Sadly, I’m sure that for every outspoken clear-thinking person who confronts him, there are an equal (if not greater) number of brainwashed hate-robots that tell him he is doing God’s work and proudly bare their unvaccinated shoulders to him.

8 Likes

There are very few people who i think should be hassled when they’re with their kid. He’s one of them. He’s loathsome.

36 Likes

I really hope this happens everywhere he goes, all the time. Let’s make it happen!

24 Likes

Excellent. Via vaccination would be better, but at this point I no longer care. Delta is contagious enough that incidental exposure will infect them. If they choose the natural way, that’s their choice and they’ll have to live with the consequences. We’ll get to herd immunity one way or the other.

3 Likes

Especially so as he’s done so much to break families apart during his long career in propaganda.

14 Likes

I know, right? But I already knew it couldn’t have been THE Dan Bailey, since he passed away decades ago. But the response from The Dan Bailey Outdoors Co. did help me make a decision: when it’s time to replace my Dan Bailey waders, I will be getting a different brand.

17 Likes

This is my (it seems like weekly, if not daily) reminder that, no, there aren’t more of them and there aren’t an equal number of them. The Qidiots are a minority of a minority in the US. They may be loud and obnoxious enough to seem like many, but they are few. Buying into their manufactured notion of the “silent majority” plays into their hands and gives them power. They are neither silent or a majority. They are few and mostly cowards. Like Carlson himself.

27 Likes

What? Someone mated with this piece of shit? How miserable.

8 Likes

[/quote]the response from The Dan Bailey Outdoors Co. did help me make a decision: when it’s time to replace my Dan Bailey waders, I will be getting a different brand.
[/quote]
I hope you let them know. I did!

10 Likes

To be fair, they’re probably just trying to protect themselves from a lawsuit by a wealthy and powerful person (Carlson).

7 Likes

Seems like conservatives are happy to let the qidiots have control and do the dirty work for a while now, going back in some form or another with the birthers. The enablers are equally a probelm.

3 Likes

Don’t you fucking dare do that to Curly.

14 Likes

Still cowardice. It doesn’t stop small companies like Penzey’s from taking a stand against the fascists.

16 Likes

I agree, but I’m guessing that’s probably how they’re justifying it to themselves.

7 Likes

the problem is all of the people who can’t be vaccinated, including right now kids.

it’d be one thing if this were just “personal responsibility” but they are putting other people’s lives in immediate danger

and of course, even for vaccinated people there are breakthrough infections and new variants to contend with

carlson is helping to kill more people than just his followers

21 Likes