Tucker Carlson seems to think you can catch prostate cancer from your idiot neighbors

Originally published at: Tucker Carlson seems to think you can catch prostate cancer from your idiot neighbors | Boing Boing

8 Likes

His prostate is the closest thing to a brain that Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson has going on. So, I’m not sure why he doesn’t want to talk about it. :thinking:

29 Likes

Tucker getting upset over something literally NO ONE is doing. Literally no one is only talking about COVID19.

Seriously.

Even the news channels only have segments on it, they also cover other things in the news like, checks notes, the January 6th hearings.

9 Likes

Attention-seeking sado-populist garbage will try anything to rouse the right-wing rabble.

Also, men over age 45 tend to talk a lot about their prostates to anyone they think will lend a sympathetic ear.

31 Likes

It used to be 50, then they moved the goalposts to-- hey, I’m doing it!

27 Likes

I talk to my prostate a few times throughout the night.It’s basically “wtf prostate we just got up 2 hours ago”.

28 Likes

Tucker Carlson develops prostate cancer in 3…2…1…

26 Likes

…what is doctor meant when he said he “felt something” while administering Tucker’s DRE.

10 Likes

I was about to say, that rant is the most passive aggressive way imaginable to tell grandpa Jack that everyone is tired of hearing about his enlarged prostrate. Oh, and how many times he need to get up at night to use the bathroom.

Just stop, grandpa Jack! Just stop!

9 Likes

Come on, Karma! Do your thing!

7 Likes

“My goodness, he’s all arsehole! Get the medical students in here!”

And then spends a lot more than two years talking about his prostate, because now it affects him.

21 Likes

Maybe Tucker has been rubbing prostates with his cancerous neighbor.

8 Likes

OK, let’s all have that uncomfortable talk about your prostate check up. It’s one of the most preventable cancers.

P.S. Tucker is an asshole.

22 Likes

I don’t think that is a cure.

7 Likes

Hey bro, if you’re tired of hearing about all the bad news in the world, then maybe you shouldn’t have a job where you have to talk about all the bad news in the world every day.

I gotta hear about it every day too, but unlike you I don’t get paid to complain about it.

13 Likes

21 Likes

The bottom banner on his broadcast:

FL Infection Rate is one of the lowest in US

Yes, because Florida’s government has been systematically lying about infection rates for months and months.

23 Likes

nearly 7000 on Wednesday alone.
not seeing how FL is “lowest in country”…

but you know as well as I the reason is exactly as you said: we really don’t know the actual numbers because of our governor’s fuckery.

24 Likes

While today, he’s having a press conference with his quack Surgeon General, again touting monoclodal treatment instead of vaccination.

14 Likes

Watching Tucker Carlson proclaim “you would be boorish” was particularly rich on multiple levels.

21 Likes