It is fun to watch this guy tell Tucker Carlson off

“Nyuck nyuck nyuck nyuck”

Is all I can see in Carlson’s eyes. Curly looks like he has some self-awareness.

6 Likes

8 Likes

agree. this is the difference between not wearing a seatbelt (sure smash your own head to bits if you get in a wreck), and driving drunk (you are putting your self at risk, fine), at the cost of putting others at risk (totally not fine at all).

and lets not forget about the immunocompromised as well.

4 Likes

If there’s anything quintessentially conservative, it’s the complete expectation to do whatever they want and not be held accountable in the slightest, and somehow them facing the consequences of their actions makes them a victim

6 Likes

For Tucker Too:

4 Likes

He is literally living the dream right there.

2 Likes

Drunken drivers risk others’ lives as much as their own.

One ran a red light, smashed into my friend’s car and killed him. The drunk was going so goddamned fast, his own vehicle burst into flames on impact, and he burned to death.

5 Likes

Oh don’t insult Curly Howard like that. Mr. Howard was anti-fascist and way smarter than Carlson.

8 Likes

And a serial adopter of dogs, apparently.

3 Likes

sorry for your loss. and yes that was my point, sorry it wasn’t clear.

“(you are putting your self at risk, fine), at the cost of putting others at risk (totally not fine at all).”

5 Likes

I think it’s the hair color that’s too dark, like many old men do.
Black hair on a wrinkled face is so ugly.

4 Likes

Will all due respect to Tucker Carlson, fuck Tucker Carlson.

5 Likes

At the point Carlson realizes he’s being filmed being made that guy’s son, he can’t think of anything to say other than a sad attempt at having the upper hand by saying ‘son’.

2 Likes

I think we differ on the definition of “herd immunity”.

Allowing exposure to a sensitive population so they can get the lesser form of the disease, then harbor the organism in their nervous tissue for the rest of their lives, only to have it recrudesce in times of immune suppression or in old age (as shingles) is hardly what I’d call “immunity”…

But yeah. My kid doesn’t have to worry about chicken pox anymore (or likely worry about shingles), because she and her cohort are largely immune (because vaccine…).

1 Like

His daughter will remember this into adulthood. There are a few ways she could choose to process it, depending on the type of person she evolves into.

The good news is, that type of person is completely unpredictable. That is also the bad news. The best news is that it is unlikely she will forget this altercation.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.